- In group lesson number six I think we learned how to turn backwards and then just kind of wiggle. That wasn't really skating backward, but I guess I was going in the right direction.
[ Backward Backwards Direction Going Group Guess How Just Kind Learned Lesson Number Really Right Six Skating Then Think Turn Wiggle]
- I reached the stage where I was afraid to wiggle my leg, but then I thought 'why shouldn't I?' It's what I do and now I know how to turn an audience on again.
[ Afraid Again Audience How Know Leg Now Reached Stage Then Thought Turn Where Why Wiggle]
- Life is not a struggle. It's a wiggle.
[ Life Struggle Wiggle]
- The Sun in London ran a front page declaring my bum a national treasure. I really did laugh at that. Its not like it can actually do anything, except wiggle.
[ Actually Anything Bum Declaring Did Except Front Laugh London National Page Ran Really Sun Treasure Wiggle]
- You wiggle to the left, you wiggle to the right, you do the Ooby Dooby with all your might.
[ Left Might Right Wiggle Your]
- My family called me a wiggle tail because I was a little skinny, wiry kid full of energy.
[ Because Called Energy Family Full Kid Little Skinny Tail Wiggle]
- I try not to violate what came before me and to leave lots of wiggle room for those who will follow.
[ Before Came Follow Leave Lots Room Those Try Violate Wiggle Will]