Jim Caviezel - Heaven wheels above you, displaying to you her eternal glories, and still your eyes are on the ground.
[ Above Displaying Eternal Eyes Glories Ground Heaven Her Still Wheels Your]
Lane Kirkland - My wheels are running. My investments are local, regional and international.
[ International Investments Local Regional Running Wheels]
Walter Knott - The half minute which we daily devote to the winding-up of our watches is an exertion of labour almost insensible; yet, by the aid of a few wheels, its effect is spread over the whole twenty-four hours.
[ Aid Almost Daily Devote Effect Exertion Few Half Hours Insensible Labour Minute Our Over Spread Twenty-Four Watches Wheels Which Whole Yet]
Gene Wolfe - Inventor: A person who makes an ingenious arrangement of wheels, levers and springs, and believes it civilization.
[ Arrangement Believes Civilization Ingenious Inventor Levers Makes Person Springs Wheels]
- It is smarter to borrow from nature than to reinvent the wheels.
[ Borrow Nature Reinvent Smarter Than Wheels]
- I have always had strong maternal instincts. Even when I was still a child I cut out pictures of prams from newspapers and imagined the feeling of pushing my own pram through fresh winter snow and seeing the wheels' tracks behind me in the snow.
[ Always Behind Child Cut Even Feeling Fresh Had Imagined Instincts Maternal Newspapers Out Own Pictures Pram Pushing Seeing Snow Still Strong Through Tracks Wheels Winter]
- Clocks slay time... time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life.
[ Being Clicked Clock Clocks Come Dead Does Life Little Long Off Only Slay Stops Time Wheels]
- If you own a home with wheels on it and several cars without, you just might be a redneck.
[ Cars Home Just Might Own Redneck Several Wheels Without]
- I've also committed my time and resources to many local organizations like Christmas in April, Catholic Community Services, and Hudson County Meals on Wheels.
[ Also April Catholic Christmas Committed Community County Hudson Local Many Meals Organizations Resources Services Time Wheels]
- I wrote two plotted books, got some of the fundamentals of storytelling down, then... it's sort of like taking the training wheels off, trying to write a book that's fun in the same way without relying on quite such mechanical or external beats.
[ Beats Book Books Down External Fun Fundamentals Got Mechanical Off Plotted Quite Relying Same Some Sort Storytelling Such Taking Then Training Trying Two Way Wheels Without Write Wrote]
- I'd like to get four people who do cart wheels very good, and make a cart.
[ Cart Four Get Good Make Very Wheels]
- Nothing is so beautiful as spring - when weeds, in wheels, shoot long and lovely and lush; Thrush's eggs look little low heavens, and thrush through the echoing timber does so rinse and wring the ear, it strikes like lightning to hear him sing.
[ Beautiful Does Ear Echoing Eggs Hear Heavens Him Lightning Little Long Look Lovely Low Lush Nothing Shoot Sing Spring Strikes Through Thrush Timber Weeds Wheels Wring]
- Projecting a persuasive image of a desirable and practical future is extremely important to high morale, to dynamism, to consensus, and in general to help the wheels of society turn smoothly.
[ Consensus Desirable Dynamism Extremely Future General Help High Image Important Morale Persuasive Practical Projecting Smoothly Society Turn Wheels]
- Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can't ride you unless your back is bent.
[ Back Backs Bent Change Comes Continuous Does Freedom Inevitability Man Must Our Ride Roll Straighten Struggle Through Unless Wheels Work Your]
- The best actors do not let the wheels show.
[ Actors Best Show Wheels]
- Blood alone moves the wheels of history.
[ Alone Blood History Moves Wheels]
- I've just been fortunate to havehad a lot of hit records, though Human Wheels doesn't qualify as a hit record-but it's really the best single I've ever had.
[ Been Best Ever Fortunate Had Hit Human Just Lot Qualify Really Records Single Though Wheels]
- Wheels of fire, cosmic, rich, full-bodied honest victories over desperation.
[ Cosmic Desperation Fire Full-Bodied Honest Over Rich Victories Wheels]
- A cruel story runs on wheels, and every hand oils the wheels as they run.
[ Cruel Every Hand Oils Run Runs Story Wheels]
- I think there are a lot of technocrats in the business who would much rather work with just wheels and gears and machinery. Those things interest them more than humanity and I wish them the best of luck.
[ Best Business Gears Humanity Interest Just Lot Luck Machinery More Much Rather Than Them Things Think Those Wheels Wish Work Would]
- These guys are so old they're eligible for meals on wheels.
[ Eligible Guys Meals Old These Wheels]
- When steam first began to pump and wheels go round at so many revolutions per minute, what are called business habits were intended to make the life of man run in harmony with the steam engine, and his movement rival the train in punctuality.
[ Began Business Called Engine First Go Habits Harmony His Intended Life Make Man Many Minute Movement Per Pump Punctuality Revolutions Rival Round Run Steam Train Were Wheels]
- Enemies are necessary for the wheels of the U.S. military machine to turn.
[ Enemies Machine Military Necessary Turn Wheels]
- Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals, and values are in balance.
[ Alignment Balance Better Car Emotions Energy Farther Faster Feelings Go Goals Just Less More Perfect Perform Requires Runs Smoothly Thoughts Values Wheels Your]
- Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain - at least in a poor country like Russia - and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect.
[ America Automobile Begins Chain Country Distinction Effect Find Himself His Least Man Others Out Poor Produce Russia Swell Takes Tires Top Two Vanity Wheels]
- People who make no mistakes lack boldness and the spirit of adventure. They are the brakes on the wheels of progress.
[ Adventure Boldness Brakes Lack Make Mistakes Progress Spirit Wheels]
- Sometimes the wheels of justice grind slowly.
[ Grind Justice Slowly Sometimes Wheels]
- The original item looked like a little hand cart with the figure of a man mounted on a platform between the wheels. The man's outstretched arm always pointed south.
[ Always Arm Between Cart Figure Hand Item Little Looked Man Mounted Original Platform Pointed South Wheels]