- Jonathan Lynn is one of the last actors Orsen Welles used in a production. It was wonderful. He's very sharp, very sharp. It's funny I've been asked how weird it was to have a Brit do a church gospel movie.
[ Actors Asked Been Church Funny Gospel How Jonathan Last Lynn Movie Production Sharp Used Very Weird Welles Wonderful]
- Orson Welles was one of these people who was defying everything the doctors told him he wasn't supposed to be doing. He was really enjoying himself when he was eating what he wanted to eat.
[ Defying Doctors Doing Eat Eating Enjoying Everything Him Himself Orson Really Supposed These Told Wanted Welles]
- I mean, everyone says Citizen Kane. It isn't that great, anyway. And Orson Welles I knew well, of course. He made other incredible films that no one would let him make, which were much better than Citizen Kane, really.
[ Anyway Better Citizen Course Everyone Films Great Him Incredible Kane Knew Made Make Mean Much Orson Other Really Says Than Well Welles Were Which Would]
- Only a certain breed of actor should ever even try to work for Orson Welles. I'm glad I'm one of that breed.
[ Actor Breed Certain Even Ever Glad Only Orson Should Try Welles Work]
- Fortunately, John Houseman is a marvelous writer and he sat in on so many story conferences. He worked with Welles, you know, and he's a marvelous man.
[ Conferences Fortunately John Know Man Many Marvelous Sat Story Welles Worked Writer]
- It always amazed me that he was able to do it, and that Orson Welles was able to do it. I never understood it because the talents are absolutely opposite - polar opposites.
[ Able Absolutely Always Amazed Because Never Opposite Opposites Orson Polar Talents Understood Welles]
- I'm disappointed in acting as a craft. I want everything to go back to Orson Welles and fake noses and changing your voice. It's become so much about personality.
[ Acting Back Become Changing Craft Disappointed Everything Fake Go Much Noses Orson Personality Voice Want Welles Your]