Elmer Bernstein - FOR a long time the conviction has been dimly felt in the community that, without prejudice to existing institutions, the legal day of weekly rest might be employed to advantage for purposes affecting the general good.
[ Advantage Affecting Been Community Conviction Day Dimly Employed Existing Felt General Good Institutions Legal Long Might Prejudice Purposes Rest Time Weekly Without]
Jack Welch - Actually, one of the TSA guys showed me the Entertainment Weekly with the poster from the original in it, which also mentioned they were doing a remake. Caught me totally by surprise.
[ Actually Also Caught Doing Entertainment Guys Mentioned Original Poster Remake Showed Surprise Totally Weekly Were Which]
Alfre Woodard - Sabbath - a weekly festival having its origin in the fact that God made the world in six days and was arrested on the seventh.
[ Arrested Days Fact Festival God Having Made Origin Sabbath Seventh Six Weekly World]
- I've appeared on a weekly syndicated television show since 1980.
[ Appeared Show Since Syndicated Television Weekly]
- Now I'm instantly nervous about the demands of doing a weekly column.
[ Column Demands Doing Instantly Nervous Now Weekly]
- I pretty much make time for that weekly manicure.
[ Make Much Pretty Time Weekly]
- It's a place where I could do something on a weekly basis and see if I like it.
[ Basis Could Place See Something Weekly Where]
- The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing.
[ Bra Bursts Gossip Injured Interested Kind News Only Thing Things Weekly Woman World]
- The Sabbath is a weekly cathedral raised up in my dining room, in my family, in my heart.
[ Cathedral Dining Family Heart Raised Room Sabbath Up Weekly]
- Well, there's much more time to do a weekly show, and much more coverage - as it turns out, it was all preparation for the stuff I'm doing now - but it was interesting to see how much time was spent on how little airtime, compared to knocking out a show a day on the soaps.
[ Compared Coverage Day Doing How Interesting Knocking Little More Much Now Out Preparation See Show Soaps Spent Stuff Time Turns Weekly Well]
- I draw a weekly comic strip called Life in Hell, which is syndicated in about 250 newspapers. That's what I did before The Simpsons, and what I plan to do for the rest of my life.
[ Before Called Comic Did Draw Hell Life Newspapers Plan Rest Simpsons Strip Syndicated Weekly Which]
- I wrote for a weekly magazine and then edited a literary magazine, but I did not really feel comfortable with the profession of journalism itself.
[ Comfortable Did Edited Feel Itself Journalism Literary Magazine Profession Really Then Weekly Wrote]
- For a lot of people, the weekly paycheck is 'take-home pay' because home is the only place they can afford to go with it.
[ Afford Because Go Home Lot Only Pay Paycheck Place Weekly]
- Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures.
[ Barriers Building Changing Daily Eroding Gradually Monthly New Old Opinions Peace Process Quietly Slowly Structures Weekly]
- In Fargo, they say, well, that's a job. How well do you get paid? For example, for this book I was written about in Entertainment Weekly, and it was kind of cool because my mom asked me if Entertainment Weekly was a magazine or a newspaper.
[ Asked Because Book Cool Entertainment Example Fargo Get How Job Kind Magazine Mom Newspaper Paid Say Weekly Well Written]
- People think my work is therapeutic. I don't see it that way. It's not like I'm saving money from a weekly therapy visit by writing down my life.
[ Down Life Money Saving See Therapeutic Therapy Think Visit Way Weekly Work Writing]
- That was in the days when everyone rode a bicycle, and the journal had a circulation of over one hundred and twenty-five thousand weekly, so my verses and illustrations became known to a fairly large public.
[ Became Bicycle Circulation Days Everyone Fairly Had Hundred Illustrations Journal Known Large Over Public Rode Thousand Twenty-Five Verses Weekly]
- I'll be truthful. The weekly paycheck is the most important thing to me.
[ Important Most Paycheck Thing Truthful Weekly]
- I think they should take everyone who works for The National Enquirer and the Star, and everyone who works for Us Weekly, and put them all to work looking for terrorists. I think they would find the terrorists. All of them. It would be genius!
[ Enquirer Everyone Find Genius Looking National Put Should Star Take Terrorists Them Think Us Weekly Work Works Would]
- Everybody says how hard comedy is, but, when it comes time to honor things, whether it's on a weekly critical basis or whether it's award time, at that time of the year, comedy is the poor, dumb child of dramatic work.
[ Award Basis Child Comedy Comes Critical Dramatic Dumb Everybody Hard Honor How Poor Says Things Time Weekly Whether Work Year]
- On a scale of the United States, the Hollywood influence on what comes out, that's not the majority views of across the country. What we read in Us Weekly or People magazine, or Entertainment Tonight, it's not what the majority of the country is thinking.
[ Across Comes Country Entertainment Hollywood Influence Magazine Majority Out Read Scale States Thinking Tonight United Us Views Weekly]
- Chum was a British boy's weekly which, at the end of the year was bound into a single huge book; and the following Christmas parents bought it as Christmas presents for male children.
[ Book Bought Bound Boy British Children Christmas End Following Huge Into Male Parents Presents Single Weekly Which Year]
- I had an instinctive feeling that the people who have little or no school training should have something coming into their homes weekly which dealt with their problems in a simple, helpful way... so I wrote in a plain, common-sense way on the things that concerned our people.
[ Coming Common-Sense Concerned Dealt Feeling Had Helpful Homes Instinctive Into Little Our Plain Problems School Should Simple Something Their Things Training Way Weekly Which Wrote]
- The heart and soul of network programming is series programming, the weekly repetition of characters you like having in your house.
[ Characters Having Heart House Network Programming Repetition Series Soul Weekly Your]