- When I first had my eyebrows waxed, I was pretty disturbed.
[ Disturbed Eyebrows First Had Pretty Waxed]
- I had beautiful wavy hair and a waxed mustache.
[ Beautiful Had Hair Mustache Waxed]
- Again and again, to be sure, on the way to America, and under many other circumstances, man has passed through the most adverse climates and has survived, but he has flourished and waxed strong only in certain zones.
[ Adverse Again America Certain Circumstances Climates Flourished Man Many Most Only Other Passed Strong Sure Survived Through Under Waxed Way Zones]
- And bitter waxed the fray; Brother with brother spake no word When they met in the way.
[ Bitter Brother Met Waxed Way Word]
- Thus the liberties of Holland and Flanders waxed, daily, stronger.
[ Daily Flanders Holland Liberties Stronger Thus Waxed]
- Life is not having been told that the man has just waxed the floor.
[ Been Floor Having Just Life Man Told Waxed]
- In the last five or six thousand years, empires one after another have arisen, waxed powerful by wars of conquest, and fallen by internal revolution or attack from without.
[ After Another Arisen Attack Conquest Empires Fallen Five Internal Last Powerful Revolution Six Thousand Wars Waxed Without Years]