Louis Armstrong - When I give a lecture, I accept that people look at their watches, but what I do not tolerate is when they look at it and raise it to their ear to find out if it stopped.
[ Accept Ear Find Give Lecture Look Out Raise Stopped Their Tolerate Watches]
W. C. Fields - When someone follows you all the way to the shop and watches you buy toilet roll, you know your life has changed.
[ Buy Changed Follows Know Life Roll Shop Someone Toilet Watches Way Your]
John S. Herrington - The fact is, it was a big show. We were a part of that show. Everybody watches for different reasons. There were some people who were tuning in that day to see what was going on with other characters.
[ Big Characters Day Different Everybody Fact Going Other Part Reasons See Show Some Tuning Watches Were]
Walter Knott - The half minute which we daily devote to the winding-up of our watches is an exertion of labour almost insensible; yet, by the aid of a few wheels, its effect is spread over the whole twenty-four hours.
[ Aid Almost Daily Devote Effect Exertion Few Half Hours Insensible Labour Minute Our Over Spread Twenty-Four Watches Wheels Which Whole Yet]
Kevin Thomas - On stage, the audience watches from a fixed viewpoint and the director cannot retake something he doesn't like. It has to work straight through.
[ Audience Cannot Director Fixed Something Stage Straight Through Viewpoint Watches Work]
- Anybody who watches three games of football in a row should be declared brain dead.
[ Anybody Brain Dead Declared Football Games Row Should Three Watches]
- If a man watches three football games in a row, he should be declared legally dead.
[ Dead Declared Football Games Legally Man Row Should Three Watches]
- It's so very important as to what a child watches on TV. I feel for every parent that knows this, and cares, because they only have control of the child's viewing to a certain point.
[ Because Cares Certain Child Control Every Feel Important Knows Only Parent Point Tv Very Viewing Watches]
- An intellectual is someone whose mind watches itself.
[ Intellectual Itself Mind Someone Watches Whose]
- Concentrate your energies, your thoughts and your capital. The wise man puts all his eggs in one basket and watches the basket.
[ Basket Capital Concentrate Eggs Energies His Man Puts Thoughts Watches Wise Your]
- A woman watches her body uneasily, as though it were an unreliable ally in the battle for love.
[ Ally Battle Body Her Love Though Unreliable Watches Were Woman]
- What are we blaming? Is this Vietnam? We made a movie, it didn't make much money. I'm gonna be really happy if somebody watches it in 10 years' time and really enjoys it.
[ Blaming Enjoys Gonna Happy Made Make Money Movie Much Really Somebody Time Vietnam Watches Years]
- God watches over drunks and third baseman.
[ Baseman Drunks God Over Third Watches]
- An atheist is a man who watches a Notre Dame - Southern Methodist University game and doesn't care who wins.
[ Atheist Care Dame Game Man Methodist Notre Southern University Watches Wins]
- My father-in-law gets up at 5 o'clock in the morning and watches the Discovery Channel. I don't know why there's this big rush to do this.
[ Big Channel Clock Discovery Father-In-Law Gets Know Morning Rush Up Watches Why]
- I've just taught thousands of people over the radio in the USA how to mend broken watches and broken house appliances. I am a catalyst or trigger to access these powers.
[ Access Am Appliances Broken Catalyst House How Just Mend Over Powers Radio Taught These Thousands Trigger Usa Watches]
- Dictionaries are like watches; the worst is better than none, and the best cannot be expected to be quite true.
[ Best Better Cannot Dictionaries Expected None Quite Than True Watches Worst]
- When a new generation watches the films, people might mention that it has improved their lovemaking. I guess it's because it isn't threatening. It was very sweet and delicate.
[ Because Delicate Films Generation Guess Improved Lovemaking Mention Might New Sweet Their Threatening Very Watches]
- I don't believe in life after death. But I do believe in some grinding destiny that watches over us on earth. If I didn't, the safety valve would give and the boiler would explode.
[ After Believe Boiler Death Destiny Earth Explode Give Grinding Life Over Safety Some Us Valve Watches Would]
- That was real baseball. We weren't playing for money. They gave us Mickey Mouse watches that ran backwards.
[ Backwards Baseball Gave Mickey Money Mouse Playing Ran Real Us Watches Weren]
- The moment one accosts a stranger or is accosted by him is above all in this life the moment of drama... Whoever we meet watches us intently at the quick, strange moment of meeting, to see whether we are disposed to be friendly.
[ Above Disposed Drama Friendly Him Intently Life Meet Meeting Moment Quick See Strange Stranger Us Watches Whether Whoever]
- I've always said I want a farmer, not a hunter. Hunters go for the kill and they move on. A farmer nurtures; he watches things grow.
[ Always Farmer Go Grow Hunter Hunters Kill Move Nurtures Said Things Want Watches]
- It's a story about victory that will touch the lives of everyone who watches it. It's powerful.
[ Everyone Lives Powerful Story Touch Victory Watches Will]
- Happy is the person who not only sings, but feels God's eye is on the sparrow, and knows He watches over me. To be simply ensconced in God is true joy.
[ Eye Feels God Happy Joy Knows Only Over Person Simply Sings Sparrow True Watches]
- You know some people say that you make watches or perfume bottles, it's all different things.
[ Bottles Different Know Make Perfume Say Some Things Watches]
- Man watches his history on the screen with apathy and an occasional passing flicker of horror or indignation.
[ Apathy Flicker His History Horror Indignation Man Occasional Passing Screen Watches]
- Atheism is aristocratic; the idea of a great Being that watches over oppressed innocence and punishes triumphant crime is altogether popular.
[ Altogether Aristocratic Atheism Being Crime Great Idea Innocence Oppressed Over Popular Punishes Triumphant Watches]
- The fan is the one who suffers. He cheers a guy to a .350 season then watches that player sign with another team. When you destroy fan loyalties, you destroy everything.
[ Another Cheers Destroy Everything Fan Guy Loyalties Player Season Sign Suffers Team Then Watches]
- Anyone who watches golf on television would enjoy watching the grass grow on the greens.
[ Anyone Enjoy Golf Grass Greens Grow Television Watches Watching Would]
- The lonely wanderer, who watches by the seashore the waves that roll between him and his home, talks of cruel facts, material barriers that, just because they are material, and not ideal, shall be the irresistible foes of his longing heart.
[ Barriers Because Between Cruel Facts Foes Heart Him His Home Ideal Irresistible Just Lonely Longing Material Roll Seashore Shall Talks Wanderer Watches Waves]
- No matter how old a mother is she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement.
[ Children Her How Improvement Matter Middle-Aged Mother Old She Signs Watches]
- Blow the dust off the clock. Your watches are behind the times. Throw open the heavy curtains which are so dear to you - you do not even suspect that the day has already dawned outside.
[ Already Behind Blow Clock Curtains Dawned Day Dear Dust Even Heavy Off Open Outside Suspect Throw Times Watches Which Your]
- I got players with bad watches - they can't tell midnight from noon.
[ Bad Got Midnight Noon Players Tell Watches]
- From the solemn gloom of the temple children run out to sit in the dust, God watches them play and forgets the priest.
[ Children Dust Forgets Gloom God Out Play Priest Run Sit Solemn Temple Them Watches]
- I was a carpenter for a time and everybody watches what you do.
[ Carpenter Everybody Time Watches]
- Why does this person who is sitting behind a desk and never watches cartoons is arguing about what cartoons should be like. Its so creepy realizing that this person is a lunatic.
[ Arguing Behind Cartoons Creepy Desk Does Lunatic Never Person Realizing Should Sitting Watches Why]
- I can say without hesitation that there is certainly no greater show to be a contestant on than 'Price' - the prizes can be huge, and the whole world loves and watches the show. It's an American institution!
[ American Certainly Contestant Greater Hesitation Huge Institution Loves Price Prizes Say Show Than Watches Whole Without World]