Matt Blunt - If you pour oil and vinegar into the same vessel, you would call them not friends but opponents.
[ Call Friends Into Oil Opponents Pour Same Them Vessel Vinegar Would]
Lenny Bruce - I could have sexual chemistry with vinegar.
[ Chemistry Could Sexual Vinegar]
- Men are like wine - some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
[ Age Best Improve Men Some Turn Vinegar Wine]
- People mature with age and experience. I hope I more resemble a fine wine than bad vinegar.
[ Age Bad Experience Fine Hope Mature More Resemble Than Vinegar Wine]
- As the best wine doth make the sharpest vinegar, so the deepest love turneth to the deadliest hate.
[ Best Deadliest Deepest Doth Hate Love Make Sharpest Vinegar Wine]
- The star of oil and vinegar and the oil and vinegar of the stars.
[ Oil Star Stars Vinegar]
- The atmosphere is so tense, if Elvis walked in, with a portion of chips... you could hear the vinegar sizzle on them.
[ Atmosphere Chips Could Elvis Hear Portion Tense Them Vinegar Walked]
- If I had the choice between smoked salmon and tinned salmon, I'd have it tinned. With vinegar.
[ Between Choice Had Salmon Smoked Vinegar]