- If I had never ventured beyond being a stand-up comic, then I would be sitting in my house today working on my Leonardo DiCaprio impression.
[ Being Beyond Comic Had House Impression Leonardo Never Sitting Stand-Up Then Today Ventured Working Would]
- I'm the kind of actor who has ventured into escaping from me.
[ Actor Escaping Into Kind Ventured]
- Women have been taught that, for us, the earth is flat, and that if we venture out, we will fall off the edge. Some of us have ventured out nevertheless, and so far we have not fallen off. It is my faith, my feminist faith, that we will not.
[ Been Earth Edge Faith Fall Fallen Far Feminist Flat Nevertheless Off Out Some Taught Us Venture Ventured Will Women]
- Some persons have ventured to say that it is only since Englishmen ceased to believe in the Bible that they began to discover how beautiful it was.
[ Beautiful Began Believe Bible Ceased Discover Englishmen How Only Persons Say Since Some Ventured]
- As the knight of the quill never ventured into the fight, and only snuffed the battle afar, he knew nothing accurately of battles, but managed to pick up a few real or supposed incidents from the wounded and from stragglers.
[ Accurately Afar Battle Battles Few Fight Incidents Into Knew Knight Managed Never Nothing Only Pick Quill Real Snuffed Supposed Up Ventured Wounded]
- The troops were occasionally occupied in pursuing scattered bands going north or south, and on three occasions the large camp of Sitting Bull ventured south of the Canadian border, and important expeditions were sent against them.
[ Against Bands Border Bull Camp Canadian Expeditions Going Important Large North Occasionally Occasions Occupied Pursuing Scattered Sent Sitting South Them Three Troops Ventured Were]
- We all knew the book well because it's the cult book in Latin America. For me, this was a sacred territory. I would not have ventured into it by myself.
[ America Because Book Cult Into Knew Latin Myself Sacred Territory Ventured Well Would]
- Nothing ventured, nothing gained. And venture belongs to the adventurous.
[ Adventurous Belongs Gained Nothing Venture Ventured]
- Thus, during the winter of 2003 I ventured into a new arena as a professional photographer.
[ Arena During Into New Photographer Professional Thus Ventured Winter]