- But unfortunately, in my unrelenting drive to get back on that drum stool, the major casualty in all of it was that I really forgot about me.
[ Back Casualty Drive Drum Forgot Get Major Really Stool Unfortunately Unrelenting]
- Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek.
[ Attain Commitment Desire Determination Enable Excellence Goal Key Motivation Pursuit Seek Success Unrelenting Will Your]
- From the subtle to the extreme, our culture and our values are under unrelenting attack from the media.
[ Attack Culture Extreme Media Our Subtle Under Unrelenting Values]
- The great American game should be an unrelenting war of nerves.
[ American Game Great Nerves Should Unrelenting War]
- Soldiers, when committed to a task, can't compromise. It's unrelenting devotion to the standards of duty and courage, absolute loyalty to others, not letting the task go until it's been done.
[ Absolute Been Committed Compromise Courage Devotion Done Duty Go Letting Loyalty Others Soldiers Standards Task Unrelenting Until]
- So instead of beating myself up for being fat, I think it's a miracle that I laugh every day and walk through my life with pride, because our culture is unrelenting when it comes to large people.
[ Beating Because Being Comes Culture Day Every Fat Instead Large Laugh Life Miracle Myself Our Pride Think Through Unrelenting Up Walk]