- Ballet is sort of a mystery to me. And I don't want to unravel that mystery.
[ Ballet Mystery Sort Unravel Want]
- Poets don't draw. They unravel their handwriting and then tie it up again, but differently.
[ Again Differently Draw Handwriting Poets Their Then Tie Unravel Up]
- When you try to unravel something you've written, you belittle it in a way. It was created as a mystery.
[ Belittle Created Mystery Something Try Unravel Way Written]
- Human curiosity, the urge to know, is a powerful force and is perhaps the best secret weapon of all in the struggle to unravel the workings of the natural world.
[ Best Curiosity Force Human Know Natural Perhaps Powerful Secret Struggle Unravel Urge Weapon Workings World]
- Everybody is just at the start of this huge process of trying to unravel what's going on with the 4,400, where they've been and why they're back and what they're trying to do with us in the present. And we're trying to work out what messages they're sending us.
[ Back Been Everybody Going Huge Just Messages Out Present Process Sending Start Trying Unravel Us Where Why Work]
- We know that if memory is destroyed in one part of the brain, it can be sometimes re-created on a different part of the brain. And once we can unravel that amino chain of chemicals that is responsible for memory, I see no reason why we can't unlock it and, essentially, wipe out what's there.
[ Amino Brain Chain Chemicals Destroyed Different Essentially Know Memory Once Out Part Reason Responsible See Sometimes Unlock Unravel Why Wipe]