- I believe welfare makes you lazy and unproductive.
[ Believe Lazy Makes Unproductive Welfare]
- You cannot carry on forever squeezing the productive bit of the economy in order to fund an unprecedented engorgement of the unproductive bit.
[ Bit Cannot Carry Economy Forever Fund Order Productive Squeezing Unprecedented Unproductive]
- The older, thinner, and less productive grass lands, however, frequently can be made to produce much larger yields of feed in corn than if left, as they are, in unproductive grass.
[ Corn Feed Frequently Grass However Lands Larger Left Less Made Much Older Produce Productive Than Thinner Unproductive Yields]
- The U.S. and Iraq will work together next year to shift Iraqi resources from unproductive subsidies to productive uses that enable Iraqis to earn livelihoods.
[ Earn Enable Iraq Iraqi Iraqis Livelihoods Next Productive Resources Shift Subsidies Together Unproductive Uses Will Work Year]
- Very few people possess true artistic ability. It is therefore both unseemly and unproductive to irritate the situation by making an effort. If you have a burning, restless urge to write or paint, simply eat something sweet and the feeling will pass.
[ Ability Artistic Both Burning Eat Effort Feeling Few Irritate Making Paint Pass Possess Restless Simply Situation Something Sweet Therefore True Unproductive Unseemly Urge Very Will Write]
- Nothing is so unproductive as the law. It is expensive whether you win or lose.
[ Expensive Law Lose Nothing Unproductive Whether Win]
- Politics is the conspiracy of the unproductive but organized against the productive but unorganized.
[ Against Conspiracy Organized Politics Productive Unproductive]
- The unproductive tillage of human cattle takes that which of right belongs to free labor, and which is necessary for the support and happiness of our own race.
[ Belongs Cattle Free Happiness Human Labor Necessary Our Own Race Right Support Takes Tillage Unproductive Which]
- It is time... to end the long-standing and unproductive methodological debate over 'originalism' versus 'dynamism' or 'evolution' and focus instead on how, as a substantive matter, we should interpret the Constitution in the twenty-first century, and what it has to say on questions unimaginable to our eighteenth-century Framers.
[ Century Constitution Debate Dynamism End Evolution Focus Framers How Instead Interpret Long-Standing Matter Our Over Questions Say Should Substantive Time Unimaginable Unproductive Versus]