- Who in their infinite wisdom decreed that Little League uniforms be white? Certainly not a mother.
[ Certainly Decreed Infinite League Little Mother Their Uniforms White Wisdom]
- Leaders in Africa are so corrupt that we are certain if we put dogs in uniforms and put guns on their shoulders, we'd be hard put to distinguish them.
[ Africa Certain Corrupt Distinguish Dogs Guns Hard Leaders Put Shoulders Their Them Uniforms]
- Baseball is a game of race, creed, and color. The race is to first base. The creed is the rules of the game. The color? Well, the home team wears white uniforms, and the visiting team wears gray.
[ Base Baseball Color Creed First Game Gray Home Race Rules Team Uniforms Visiting Wears Well White]
- You sweat out the free agent thing in November then you make the trades in December. Then you struggle to sign the guys left in January and in February I get down to sewing all the new numbers on the uniforms.
[ Agent December Down February Free Get Guys January Left Make New November Numbers Out Sewing Sign Struggle Sweat Then Thing Trades Uniforms]
- Let me go to Clinton's new proposal: to have uniforms in public schools. And people are doing that. How come they're doing that? Dress codes! I find that abhorrent.
[ Abhorrent Clinton Codes Come Doing Dress Find Go How New Proposal Public Schools Uniforms]
- Baseball people, and that includes myself, are slow to change and accept new ideas. I remember that it took years to persuade them to put numbers on uniforms.
[ Accept Baseball Change Ideas Includes Myself New Numbers Persuade Put Remember Slow Them Took Uniforms Years]
- Last year we had so many people coming in and out they didn't bother to sew their names on the backs of the uniforms. They just put them there with Velcro.
[ Backs Bother Coming Had Just Last Many Names Out Put Sew Their Them Uniforms Year]
- Man, if I made one million dollars I would come in at six in the morning, sweep the stands, wash the uniforms, clean out the office, manage the team and play the games.
[ Clean Come Dollars Games Made Man Manage Million Morning Office Out Play Six Stands Sweep Team Uniforms Wash Would]
- While Taliban fighters had an initial claim to protection under the conventions, they lost POW status by failing to obey the standards of conduct for legal combatants: wearing uniforms, a responsible command structure, and obeying the laws of war.
[ Claim Combatants Command Conduct Conventions Failing Fighters Had Initial Laws Legal Lost Obey Obeying Pow Protection Responsible Standards Status Structure Taliban Under Uniforms War Wearing While]