- But doing what I do, you will never get unanimity of people.
[ Doing Get Never Unanimity Will]
- I think we Americans tend to put too high a price on unanimity, as if there were something dangerous and illegitimate about honest differences of opinion honestly expressed by honest men.
[ Americans Dangerous Differences Expressed High Honest Honestly Illegitimate Men Opinion Price Put Something Tend Think Too Unanimity Were]
- You see, party labels do not ensure unanimity any more than trying to cast the challenge we confront as a people through a partisan prism.
[ Any Cast Challenge Confront Ensure Labels More Partisan Party Prism See Than Through Trying Unanimity]
- Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.
[ Achieves Begin Coercive Compulsory Dissent Dissenters Elimination Find Graveyard Only Opinion Soon Themselves Those Unanimity Unification]
- Music creates order out of chaos: for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous.
[ Chaos Compatibility Continuity Creates Disjointed Divergent Harmony Imposes Incongruous Melody Music Order Out Rhythm Unanimity Upon]
- Read, every day, something no one else is reading. Think, every day, something no one else is thinking. Do, every day, something no one else would be silly enough to do. It is bad for the mind to continually be part of unanimity.
[ Bad Continually Day Else Enough Every Mind Part Read Reading Silly Something Think Thinking Unanimity Would]
- It is idle to await unanimity.
[ Await Idle Unanimity]
- There was one issue on which there seemed to be almost unanimity: the Internet should not be managed by any government, national or multinational.
[ Almost Any Government Internet Issue Managed Multinational National Seemed Should Unanimity Which]