- With Connery, he does act. He is in complete command. He completely trusts the person first, then the instrument. I've worked with his son also, on a picture in Russia.
[ Act Also Command Complete Completely Connery Does First His Instrument Person Picture Russia Son Then Trusts Worked]
- Not everybody trusts paintings but people believe photographs.
[ Believe Everybody Paintings Photographs Trusts]
- A usurper always distrusts the whole world.
[ Always Distrusts Whole World]
- I don't vote for the guy I trust. I vote for the guy who trusts me the most.
[ Guy Most Trust Trusts Vote]
- Sometimes I wonder why God ever trusts talent in the hands of women, they usually make such an infernal mess of it. I think He must do it as a sort of ghastly joke.
[ Ever Ghastly God Hands Infernal Joke Make Mess Must Sometimes Sort Such Talent Think Trusts Usually Why Women Wonder]
- The man who trusts men will make fewer mistakes than he who distrusts them.
[ Distrusts Fewer Make Man Men Mistakes Than Them Trusts Will]
- A man of sense only trifles with them, plays with them, humors and flatters them, as he does with a sprightly and forward child; but he neither consults them about, nor trusts them with, serious matters.
[ Child Consults Does Flatters Forward Humors Man Matters Neither Nor Only Plays Sense Serious Sprightly Them Trifles Trusts]
- Poor human reason, when it trusts in itself, substitutes the strangest absurdities for the highest divine concepts.
[ Absurdities Concepts Divine Highest Human Itself Poor Reason Strangest Substitutes Trusts]
- You have the highest of human trusts committed to your care. Providence has showered on this favored land blessings without number, and has chosen you as the guardians of freedom, to preserve it for the benefit of the human race.
[ Benefit Blessings Care Chosen Committed Favored Freedom Guardians Highest Human Land Number Preserve Providence Race Showered Trusts Without Your]
- I do not think that Mulder trusts any one other than Scully. He s very solitary. She is the only one who takes him seriously. I don t know if they re in love. In a way, their relationship is deeper than that, because they cannot live without each other.
[ Any Because Cannot Deeper Each Him Know Live Love Mulder Only Other Relationship Scully Seriously She Solitary Takes Than Their Think Trusts Very Way Without]
- Woman is always fickle - foolish is he who trusts her.
[ Always Fickle Foolish Her Trusts Woman]
- God lets you be successful because he trusts you that you will do the right thing with it. Now, does he get disappointed often? All the time, because people get there and they forget how they got it.
[ Because Disappointed Does Forget Get God Got How Lets Now Often Right Successful Thing Time Trusts Will]
- It is not fit the public trusts should be lodged in the hands of any, till they are first proved and found fit for the business they are to be entrusted with.
[ Any Business Entrusted First Fit Found Hands Lodged Proved Public Should Till Trusts]
- When a man has no reason to trust himself, he trusts in luck.
[ Himself Luck Man Reason Trust Trusts]
- A man who trusts nobody is apt to be the kind of man nobody trusts.
[ Apt Kind Man Nobody Trusts]
- In long experience I find that a man who trusts nobody is apt to be the kind of man nobody trusts.
[ Apt Experience Find Kind Long Man Nobody Trusts]
- The silent majority distrusts people who believe in causes.
[ Believe Causes Distrusts Majority Silent]
- Women are only children of a larger growth. A man of sense only trifles with them, plays with them, humours and flatters them, as he does with a sprightly and forward child; but he neither consults them about, nor trusts them with, serious matters.
[ Child Children Consults Does Flatters Forward Growth Larger Man Matters Neither Nor Only Plays Sense Serious Sprightly Them Trifles Trusts Women]
- Authority is by nothing so much strengthened and confirmed as by custom; for no man easily distrusts the things which he and all men have been always bred up to.
[ Always Authority Been Bred Confirmed Custom Distrusts Easily Man Men Much Nothing Strengthened Things Up Which]