- My entire life has been an attempt to get back to the kind of feelings you have on a field. The sense of brotherhood, the esprit de corps, the focus - there being no past or future, just the ball. As trite as it sounds, I was happiest playing ball.
[ Attempt Back Ball Been Being Brotherhood Corps De Entire Feelings Field Focus Future Get Happiest Just Kind Life Past Playing Sense Sounds Trite]
- I don't think I could ever do a network sitcom because the humor is often based on some trite circumstance. I don't want to be a part of a show where it's mostly about coming up with the jokes.
[ Based Because Circumstance Coming Could Ever Humor Jokes Mostly Network Often Part Show Sitcom Some Think Trite Up Want Where]
- It sounds so trite but in relationships, you have to communicate.
[ Communicate Relationships Sounds Trite]
- It sounds like something on a very trite T-shirt, but life is what happens.
[ Happens Life Something Sounds T-Shirt Trite Very]
- The trite saying that honesty is the best policy has met with the just criticism that honesty is not policy. The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
[ Best Conviction Criticism Honest Honesty Just Man Met Policy Real Right Saying Trite]
- The trite answer is that everything is true but none of it happened. It is emotionally true, but the events, the plotting, the narrative, isn't true of my life, though I've experienced most of the emotions experienced by the characters in the play.
[ Answer Characters Emotionally Emotions Events Everything Experienced Happened Life Most Narrative None Play Plotting Though Trite True]
- What is fanaticism today is the fashionable creed tomorrow, and trite as the multiplication table a week after.
[ After Creed Fanaticism Fashionable Multiplication Table Today Tomorrow Trite Week]
- It sounds so trite, but my private life is mine.
[ Life Mine Private Sounds Trite]
- This may sound trite, but bad things happen to good people, and when you're facing terrorism, natural disaster, you can have every wonderful plan in place, but I am a realist.
[ Am Bad Disaster Every Facing Good Happen May Natural Place Plan Realist Sound Terrorism Things Trite Wonderful]
- It's trite to say that the world has gotten smaller in the age of globalization, but my travels have told me that it's wrong to think this means there is some kind of uniform world culture.
[ Age Culture Globalization Gotten Kind Means Say Smaller Some Think Told Travels Trite Uniform World Wrong]