Kool Moe Dee - The People's Republic of China has not yet reached the military might of the Soviet Empire. It requires a little more time and a little more infusion of Western aid, loans, technology and the hard currency of our tourists.
[ Aid China Currency Empire Hard Infusion Little Loans Might Military More Our Reached Republic Requires Soviet Technology Time Tourists Western Yet]
Bryan Magee - The worst thing about being a tourist is having other tourists recognize you as a tourist.
[ Being Having Other Recognize Thing Tourist Tourists Worst]
Alfred de Musset - I am leaving the town to the invaders: increasingly numerous, mediocre, dirty, badly behaved, shameless tourists.
[ Am Badly Behaved Dirty Increasingly Invaders Leaving Mediocre Numerous Shameless Tourists Town]
- I represent central Florida, which depends on tourists for its economic survival. We need people to be able to get to the State and enjoy it.
[ Able Central Depends Economic Enjoy Florida Get Need Represent State Survival Tourists Which]
- Prayer for many is like a foreign land. When we go there, we go as tourists. Like most tourists, we feel uncomfortable and out of place. Like most tourists, we therefore move on before too long and go somewhere else.
[ Before Else Feel Foreign Go Land Long Many Most Move Out Place Prayer Somewhere Therefore Too Tourists Uncomfortable]
- We are all tourists in history, and irony is what we win in wars.
[ History Irony Tourists Wars Win]
- It's tourists in New York. Everything is geared towards that. It's so hard on Broadway now for them to get people in there. They have to compete with so many other entertainments, so they have to bring a star in which puts people there out of work.
[ Bring Broadway Compete Entertainments Everything Geared Get Hard Many New Now Other Out Puts Star Them Tourists Towards Which Work York]
- Since both its national products, snow and chocolate, melt, the cuckoo clock was invented solely in order to give tourists something solid to remember it by.
[ Both Chocolate Clock Give Invented Melt National Order Products Remember Since Snow Solely Solid Something Tourists]
- After I convinced them that I was a harmless novelist, I actually got them to give me a tour of the harem - which is usually off limits for tourists.
[ Actually After Convinced Give Got Harem Harmless Limits Novelist Off Them Tour Tourists Usually Which]
- The average tourist wants to go to places where there are no tourists.
[ Average Go Places Tourist Tourists Wants Where]
- The world does not need tourists who ride by in a bus clucking their tongues. The world as it is needs those who will love it enough to change it, with what they have, where they are.
[ Bus Change Does Enough Love Need Needs Ride Their Those Tongues Tourists Where Will World]
- But the Spain which emerged around 1960, beginning with its economic miracle, created by the invasion of tourists, can no longer result in impassioned dedication on the part of its intellectuals, and even less on the part of foreign intellectuals.
[ Around Beginning Created Dedication Economic Emerged Even Foreign Impassioned Intellectuals Invasion Less Longer Miracle Part Result Spain Tourists Which]
- The Broadway audience is made up of a greater percentage of tourists now. There's not nearly as much variety and danger and challenge in what's being offered.
[ Audience Being Broadway Challenge Danger Greater Made Much Nearly Now Offered Percentage Tourists Up Variety]
- I did not feel 'evil' when I wrote advertisements for Puerto Rico. They helped attract industry and tourists to a country which had been living on the edge of starvation for 400 years.
[ Advertisements Attract Been Country Did Edge Evil Feel Had Helped Industry Living Puerto Rico Starvation Tourists Which Wrote Years]
- Yeah, I had an idea to make a very scary movie, based on a kind of serial murderer that preys on tourists.
[ Based Had Idea Kind Make Movie Murderer Preys Scary Serial Tourists Very Yeah]
- With everything it has to offer, Las Vegas is an obvious destination for tourists, as proven by the over 40 million visitors the city welcomes per year.
[ City Destination Everything Las Million Obvious Offer Over Per Proven Tourists Vegas Visitors Welcomes Year]
- How many people have a family grave in the backyard? I'm sure I'll end up there, or I'll shrink my head and put it in a glass box in the living room. I'll get more tourists to Graceland that way.
[ Backyard Box End Family Get Glass Grave Head How Living Many More Put Room Shrink Sure Tourists Up Way]
- We are each other's seventh largest trading partner, we are the fifth largest investor there and likewise, we have a lot of exchanges between political leaders, businessmen, tourists and school children too.
[ Between Businessmen Children Each Exchanges Fifth Investor Largest Leaders Likewise Lot Other Partner Political School Seventh Too Tourists Trading]
- The Smithsonian Festival of American Folklife, actually, was an effort to put something on the mall in Washington so American tourists could walk through America, and in their minds everything on the mall would be American.
[ Actually America American Could Effort Everything Festival Mall Minds Put Smithsonian Something Their Through Tourists Walk Washington Would]
- The tourist may complain of other tourists, but he would be lost without them.
[ Complain Lost May Other Them Tourist Tourists Without Would]
- There's no way New Orleans will ever be the city it was. I think it will have half the population. They may create a sort of Disneyland at the French Quarter for tourists. The rest I don't know.
[ City Create Disneyland Ever French Half Know May New Orleans Population Quarter Rest Sort Think Tourists Way Will]
- In the middle ages people were tourists because of their religion, whereas now they are tourists because tourism is their religion.
[ Ages Because Middle Now Religion Their Tourism Tourists Were Whereas]
- I have come to the conclusion that the major part of the work of a President is to increase the gate receipts of expositions and fairs and bring tourists to town.
[ Bring Come Conclusion Fairs Gate Increase Major Part President Receipts Tourists Town Work]
- Tourists don't know where they've been, travelers don't know where they're going.
[ Been Going Know Tourists Travelers Where]
- Carloads of tourists would photograph the family mailbox, and there was weird mail, death threats.
[ Death Family Mail Photograph Threats Tourists Weird Would]
- I quit flying years ago. I don't want to die with tourists.
[ Ago Die Flying Quit Tourists Want Years]
- To supply people for ages in camps makes no sense... you have to rebuild that cabana that they rent out to tourists on the weekend. They need help getting their fields repaired and their boats repaired.
[ Ages Boats Camps Fields Getting Help Makes Need Out Rebuild Rent Repaired Sense Supply Their Tourists Weekend]