Rosanne Cash - My toughest fight was with my first wife.
[ Fight First Toughest Wife]
Jessica Culter - Perhaps the truest axiom in baseball is that the toughest thing to do is repeat.
[ Axiom Baseball Perhaps Repeat Thing Toughest Truest]
James Gandolfini - Getting through the nights is the toughest part. Being alone. Not having her there to talk to.
[ Alone Being Getting Having Her Nights Part Talk Through Toughest]
Paul Gerhardt - For me, the toughest thing for kids to deal with is when the parents are fighting. It's not violence on them - it's the feeling of violence in the family.
[ Deal Family Feeling Fighting Kids Parents Them Thing Toughest Violence]
Michael Vartan - The toughest thing about success is that you've got to keep on being a success.
[ Being Got Keep Success Thing Toughest]
- Boxing is the toughest and loneliest sport in the world.
[ Boxing Sport Toughest World]
- I think my expectations for myself are much more severe and much more direct. You can't work on a film for six years without being your own toughest critic. So you can't really be distracted by the expectations based on your previous performance.
[ Based Being Critic Direct Distracted Expectations Film More Much Myself Own Performance Previous Really Severe Six Think Toughest Without Work Years Your]
- Scriptwriting is the toughest part of the whole racket... the least understood and the least noticed.
[ Least Noticed Part Racket Toughest Understood Whole]
- I think the toughest part for me was when Herschelle said that he obviously looked up to his Captain, and he felt if his Captain could do it, then so could he, and that to me was when it really struck home.
[ Captain Could Felt His Home Looked Obviously Part Really Said Struck Then Think Toughest Up]
- It's toughest to forgive ourselves. So it's probably best to start with other people. It's almost like peeling an onion. Layer by layer, forgiving others, you really do get to the point where you can forgive yourself.
[ Almost Best Forgive Forgiving Get Layer Onion Other Others Ourselves Peeling Point Probably Really Start Toughest Where Yourself]
- The call that always seemed the toughest to me was the slide and tag play at second. You can see it coming, but you don't know which way the runner is going to slide, where the throw is going to be, and how the fielder is going to take the throw.
[ Always Call Coming Going How Know Play Runner Second See Seemed Slide Tag Take Throw Toughest Way Where Which]
- The toughest part was doing it in front of the world and recognizing that you had gotten to a point where if you didn't do something you were going to die.
[ Die Doing Front Going Gotten Had Part Point Recognizing Something Toughest Were Where World]
- As athletes, we're used to reacting quickly. Here, it's 'come, stop, come, stop.' There's a lot of downtime. That's the toughest part of the day.
[ Athletes Come Day Downtime Here Lot Part Quickly Reacting Stop Toughest Used]
- I'm still number one and I just recently won a major tournament ahead of my toughest rivals so I think I had a few years ahead of me if I decided to stay.
[ Ahead Decided Few Had Just Major Number Recently Rivals Stay Still Think Toughest Tournament Won Years]
- The toughest workout can never match the pain of being out of work.
[ Being Match Never Out Pain Toughest Work Workout]
- Going back down to the minors is the toughest thing to handle in baseball.
[ Back Baseball Down Going Handle Minors Thing Toughest]
- Probably the toughest time in anyone's life is when you have to murder a loved one because they're the devil.
[ Anyone Because Devil Life Loved Murder Probably Time Toughest]
- Time is the fairest and toughest judge.
[ Fairest Judge Time Toughest]
- I would guess that the decision to create a small special purpose language or use an existing general purpose language is one of the toughest decisions that anyone facing the need for a new language must make.
[ Anyone Create Decision Decisions Existing Facing General Guess Language Make Must Need New Purpose Small Special Toughest Use Would]
- The toughest thing about the power of trust is that it's very difficult to build and very easy to destroy. The essence of trust building is to emphasize the similarities between you and the customer.
[ Between Build Building Customer Destroy Difficult Easy Emphasize Essence Power Similarities Thing Toughest Trust Very]