- At a time when the insurgents are saying that time is working against them, my Democratic colleagues are introducing a measure to set a timetable for withdrawal in Iraq that will undercut the momentum that the insurgents themselves say we have built in Iraq.
[ Against Built Colleagues Democratic Insurgents Introducing Iraq Measure Momentum Say Saying Set Them Themselves Time Timetable Undercut Will Withdrawal Working]
- We must have a timetable for withdrawal of U.S. forces - or at the very least a plan for it - something the administration has incredulously failed to do for over two years.
[ Administration Failed Forces Least Must Over Plan Something Timetable Two Very Withdrawal Years]
- Conventional wisdom holds that setting a timetable for getting American troops out of Iraq would be a mistake.
[ American Conventional Getting Holds Iraq Mistake Out Setting Timetable Troops Wisdom Would]
- As I have been saying for more than a year now, turning this vital mission over to the Iraqi people as soon as possible should remain a topic of debate for Congress while relying on our military commanders to set up the timetable.
[ Been Commanders Congress Debate Iraqi Military Mission More Now Our Over Possible Relying Remain Saying Set Should Soon Than Timetable Topic Turning Up Vital While Year]
- No military timetable should compel war when a successful outcome, namely a disarmed Iraq may be feasible without war, for example by allowing more time to the UN inspectors.
[ Allowing Compel Disarmed Example Feasible Inspectors Iraq May Military More Namely Outcome Should Successful Time Timetable Un War Without]
- The last occasions when the timetable of our lives would be interrupted for many years to come.
[ Come Interrupted Last Lives Many Occasions Our Timetable Would Years]
- Because the Bush Administration will set no timetable for the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq, both chambers of Congress acted to make sure our troops will not be left in Iraq indefinitely.
[ Acted Administration Because Both Bush Chambers Congress Indefinitely Iraq Left Make Our Set Sure Timetable Troops Will Withdrawal]
- Our military commanders have said over and over again that a timetable for withdrawal sends the wrong message to our troops, but more importantly to our enemy.
[ Again Commanders Enemy Importantly Message Military More Our Over Said Sends Timetable Troops Withdrawal Wrong]
- Our soldiers have done a valiant effort in fighting terrorism and bringing a semblance of law and order to the chaos in the region and it would be shortsighted to lay out a specific timetable to bring U.S. troops home prematurely before their mission is accomplished.
[ Accomplished Before Bring Bringing Chaos Done Effort Fighting Home Law Lay Mission Order Our Out Prematurely Region Semblance Shortsighted Soldiers Specific Terrorism Their Timetable Troops Valiant Would]
- As for when to reform the yuan, there is no timetable yet.
[ Reform Timetable Yet Yuan]