- I'd move to Los Angeles if New Zealand and Australia were swallowed up by a tidal wave, if there was a bubonic plague in England and if the continent of Africa disappeared from some Martian attack.
[ Africa Angeles Attack Australia Bubonic Continent Disappeared England Los Martian Move New Plague Some Swallowed Tidal Up Wave Were Zealand]
- In some parts of the world there is very little tidal movement.
[ Little Movement Parts Some Tidal Very World]
- As my early drawings warned me, where humans go, lions and tidal waves follow.
[ Drawings Early Follow Go Humans Lions Tidal Warned Waves Where]
- We then journeyed on to London Street, down which the tidal ditch continues its course.
[ Continues Course Ditch Down London Street Then Tidal Which]
- No administration could stop the tidal wave of immigration that swept over the land; no political party could restrain or control the enterprise of our people, and no reasonable man could desire to check the march of civilization.
[ Administration Check Civilization Control Could Desire Enterprise Immigration Land Man March Our Over Party Political Reasonable Restrain Stop Swept Tidal Wave]