Wynton Marsalis - Thence results, for science as well as for industry, the necessity of the division and association of labor. I receive and I give - such is human life. Each directs and is directed in his turn.
[ Association Directed Directs Division Each Give His Human Industry Labor Life Necessity Receive Results Science Such Thence Turn Well]
- Given Pounds and five years, and an ordinary man can in the ordinary course, without any undue haste or putting any pressure upon his taste, surround himself with books, all in his own language, and thence forward have at least one place in the world.
[ Any Books Course Five Forward Given Haste Himself His Language Least Man Ordinary Own Place Pounds Pressure Putting Surround Taste Thence Undue Upon Without World Years]
- There are two births: the one when light, First strikes the new awakened sense; The other when two souls unite, And we must count our life from thence, When you loved me and I loved you, Then both of us were born anew.
[ Anew Awakened Births Born Both Count First Life Light Loved Must New Other Our Sense Souls Strikes Then Thence Two Unite Us Were]
- Thence, I suppose, my natural disposition to make fresh acquaintances, and to break with them so readily, although always for a good reason, and never through mere fickleness.
[ Acquaintances Although Always Break Disposition Fresh Good Make Mere Natural Never Readily Reason Suppose Them Thence Through]
- Two urns on Jove's high throne have ever stood, the source of evil one, and one of good; from thence the cup of mortal man he fills, blessings to these, to those distributes ills; to most he mingles both.
[ Blessings Both Cup Distributes Ever Evil Fills Good High Ills Man Mortal Most Source Stood Thence These Those Throne Two]
- We were also fortunate enough to engage in our service a Canadian Frenchmen, who had been with the Chayenne Indians on the Black mountains, and last summer descended thence by the Little Missouri.
[ Also Been Black Canadian Descended Engage Enough Fortunate Frenchmen Had Indians Last Little Missouri Mountains Our Service Summer Thence Were]