- I have a fine lot of telescopes. I have one with which I can see the Mountains in the Moon.
[ Fine Lot Moon Mountains See Telescopes Which]
- Computer science is no more about computers than astronomy is about telescopes.
[ Astronomy Computer Computers More Science Telescopes Than]
- For a long time, we've worked on detecting planets with whatever was at hand, making use of existing small telescopes or even amateur telescopes. It's time to move on to the next stage.
[ Amateur Detecting Even Existing Hand Long Making Move Next Planets Small Stage Telescopes Time Use Whatever Worked]
- We find them smaller and fainter, in constantly increasing numbers, and we know that we are reaching into space, farther and farther, until, with the faintest nebulae that can be detected with the greatest telescopes, we arrive at the frontier of the known universe.
[ Arrive Constantly Detected Faintest Farther Find Frontier Greatest Increasing Into Know Known Numbers Reaching Smaller Space Telescopes Them Universe Until]
- I guess the two things I was most interested in were telescopes and steam engines. My father was an engineer on a threshing rig steam engine and I loved the machinery.
[ Engine Engineer Engines Father Guess Interested Loved Machinery Most Rig Steam Telescopes Things Threshing Two Were]
- I was interested in telescopes and the way they worked because I had an intense desire to see what things looked like, so I learned how to use telescopes and find things in the sky.
[ Because Desire Find Had How Intense Interested Learned Looked See Sky Telescopes Things Use Way Worked]
- You are that vast thing that you see far, far off with great telescopes.
[ Far Great Off See Telescopes Thing Vast]