Carmen Electra - As far as the future for the Showtime episodes that have already aired, we are sold into syndication so we'll be appearing primarily on the Fox syndicated networks and then eventually the SCI FI Channel. So, we'll be around for a while.
[ Aired Already Appearing Around Channel Episodes Eventually Far Fox Future Into Networks Primarily Sci Showtime Sold Syndicated Syndication Then While]
- Publishing a protocol under the name Atom that tries to capture all of the prior art in this stage and might provide a good basis for winding down the syndication wars.
[ Art Atom Basis Capture Down Good Might Name Prior Protocol Provide Publishing Stage Syndication Tries Under Wars Winding]
- A show like Knots or any other show that can be called a soap opera does terribly in syndication because if you're a viewer and you miss a week you don't know what's going on.
[ Any Because Called Does Going Knots Know Miss Opera Other Show Soap Syndication Terribly Viewer Week]
- I just think that it's such a good show and timeless and still very funny, and that just makes me happy to have that whole first season in one concentrated space for people to enjoy so that it's not hit and miss trying to find it in syndication always.
[ Always Concentrated Enjoy Find First Funny Good Happy Hit Just Makes Miss Season Show Space Still Such Syndication Think Timeless Trying Very Whole]
- I'm very surprised at that, yes, because there were many chances for it to be in Germany once the syndication market started and it continually just did not happen.
[ Because Chances Continually Did Germany Happen Just Many Market Once Started Surprised Syndication Very Were Yes]
- I don't think a show's ever changed networks in the middle of the season before, but it was cool because they gave us those extra couple years of life that was necessary to get us to syndication.
[ Because Before Changed Cool Couple Ever Extra Gave Get Life Middle Necessary Networks Season Show Syndication Think Those Us Years]
- We were making new ones the second year. We were in syndication the second year. So we were on Saturday nights, prime time, every morning, and then they put it on Sunday evenings too. So it was all over the place.
[ Evenings Every Making Morning New Nights Ones Over Place Prime Put Saturday Second Sunday Syndication Then Time Too Were Year]
- In journalistic terms, syndication is equivalent to ascending to heaven on a pillar of cloud.
[ Ascending Cloud Equivalent Heaven Journalistic Pillar Syndication Terms]