- Being born in a duck yard does not matter, if only you are hatched from a swan's egg.
[ Being Born Does Duck Egg Hatched Matter Only Swan Yard]
- It is not that the French are not profound, but they all express themselves so well that we are led to take their geese for swans.
[ Express French Geese Led Profound Swans Take Their Themselves Well]
- When turkeys mate they think of swans.
[ Mate Swans Think Turkeys]
- While I was writing Wild Swans I thought the famine was the result of economic mismanagement but during the research I realised that it was something more sinister.
[ During Economic Famine Mismanagement More Realised Research Result Sinister Something Swans Thought While Wild Writing]
- Swans sing before they die - 'twere no bad thing should certain persons die before they sing.
[ Bad Before Certain Die Persons Should Sing Swans Thing Twere]
- The silver swan, who, living had no note, When death approached unlocked her silent throat.
[ Approached Death Had Her Living Note Silent Silver Swan Throat Unlocked]
- I have had so many great moments, but I would have to say that dancing the Swan in 'Swan Lake' was such a unique and passionate experience for me. It was such bloody hard work, even at that very early age, that I would not want to try to replicate it again now.
[ Again Age Bloody Dancing Early Even Experience Great Had Hard Lake Many Moments Now Passionate Replicate Say Such Swan Try Unique Very Want Work Would]
- I was in two episodes playing Christopher Reeve's character's emissary. They wanted to have my character announce Dr Swan's death, which I thought was exploitative.
[ Announce Character Christopher Death Dr Episodes Exploitative Playing Reeve Swan Thought Two Wanted Which]
- The Teutons have been singing the swan song ever since they entered the ranks of history. They have always confounded truth with death.
[ Always Been Confounded Death Entered Ever History Ranks Since Singing Song Swan Truth]
- I therefore named this isolated and remarkable feature Swan Hill.
[ Feature Hill Isolated Named Remarkable Swan Therefore]
- I think it requires a bit of honesty, Swan Lake.
[ Bit Honesty Lake Requires Swan Think]
- We were the best team in the world: European champions in 1984, we qualified without a hitch and 86 was to be the swan song for a very experienced side.
[ Best Champions European Experienced Hitch Qualified Side Song Swan Team Very Were Without World]
- Sometimes I'll go by and there are a couple of swans, the next day it's a few ducks. I'd like to stop there every day for a year and capture how it changes, then put it all together to create an incredible image of a traditional English scene.
[ Capture Changes Couple Create Day Ducks English Every Few Go How Image Incredible Next Put Scene Sometimes Stop Swans Then Together Traditional Year]
- Sometimes I feel my arm is like a swan's neck - so weak.
[ Arm Feel Neck Sometimes Swan Weak]
- I've developed into quite a swan. I'm one of those people that will probably look better and better as I get older - until I drop dead of beauty.
[ Beauty Better Dead Developed Drop Get Into Look Older Probably Quite Swan Those Until Will]