- When you're the spokeswoman for a weight-loss program, everything is witnessed. I weigh in once a week with a witness. I have to sign an affidavit saying I cannot have any surgeries.
[ Affidavit Any Cannot Everything Once Program Saying Sign Surgeries Week Weigh Witness Witnessed]
- When Medicare was first enacted in 1965, it provided coverage for hospitalization, doctor visits and surgeries, but there was no coverage for prescription medications.
[ Coverage Doctor Enacted First Medicare Medications Prescription Provided Surgeries Visits]
- My daughter, when she was a week old, was diagnosed with congenital heart disease. For the past thirteen years, she's had four major heart surgeries. She's a candidate for - and must have - heart replacement surgery in order to have a long life.
[ Candidate Daughter Diagnosed Disease Four Had Heart Life Long Major Must Old Order Past Replacement She Surgeries Surgery Thirteen Week Years]
- Long gone are the days when hospital stays and surgeries made up the bulk of seniors' annual medical expenses.
[ Annual Bulk Days Expenses Gone Hospital Long Made Medical Seniors Stays Surgeries Up]
- Do you know how many plastic surgeries are done to the actors and actresses in Hollywood?
[ Actors Actresses Done Hollywood How Know Many Plastic Surgeries]