Alexander Alekhine - A child is a beam of sunlight from the Infinite and Eternal, with possibilities of virtue and vice- but as yet unstained.
[ Beam Child Eternal Infinite Possibilities Sunlight Virtue Yet]
Francis of Assisi - Touch seems to be as essential as sunlight.
[ Essential Seems Sunlight Touch]
Tom T. Hall - It's a brilliant surface in that sunlight. The horizon seems quite close to you because the curvature is so much more pronounced than here on earth. It's an interesting place to be. I recommend it.
[ Because Brilliant Close Earth Here Horizon Interesting More Much Place Pronounced Quite Recommend Seems Sunlight Surface Than]
- I had looked forward so eagerly to leaving the horrible place, yet when my release came and I knew that God's sunlight was to be free for me again, there was a certain pain in leaving.
[ Again Came Certain Eagerly Forward Free God Had Horrible Knew Leaving Looked Pain Place Release Sunlight Yet]
- Publicity is justly commended as a remedy for social and industrial diseases. Sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants; electric light the most efficient policeman.
[ Best Commended Diseases Efficient Electric Industrial Justly Light Most Policeman Publicity Remedy Said Social Sunlight]
- There is a muscular energy in sunlight corresponding to the spiritual energy of wind.
[ Corresponding Energy Muscular Spiritual Sunlight Wind]
- Sunlight is painting.
[ Painting Sunlight]
- When I stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of the movie house, I had only two things on my mind: Paul Newman and a ride home.
[ Bright Darkness Had Home House Into Mind Movie Newman Only Out Paul Ride Stepped Sunlight Things Two]
- Freedom is the open window through which pours the sunlight of the human spirit and human dignity.
[ Dignity Freedom Human Open Pours Spirit Sunlight Through Which Window]
- Maybe I am not very human - what I wanted to do was to paint sunlight on the side of a house.
[ Am House Human Maybe Paint Side Sunlight Very Wanted]
- There is a sort of elation about sunlight on the upper part of a house.
[ Elation House Part Sort Sunlight Upper]
- What I wanted to do was to paint sunlight on the side of a house.
[ House Paint Side Sunlight Wanted]
- Prostration is our natural position. A worm-like movement from a spot of sunlight to a spot of shade, and back, is the type of movement that is natural to men.
[ Back Men Movement Natural Our Position Shade Spot Sunlight Type]
- The length of exposure (one minute in sunlight) is still too long for the portrait. It was fifteen minutes when I first began my work. Progress may continue.
[ Began Continue Exposure Fifteen First Length Long May Minute Minutes Portrait Progress Still Sunlight Too Work]
- Plants that wake when others sleep. Timid jasmine buds that keep their fragrance to themselves all day, but when the sunlight dies away let the delicious secret out to every breeze that roams about.
[ Away Breeze Buds Day Delicious Dies Every Fragrance Jasmine Keep Others Out Plants Secret Sleep Sunlight Their Themselves Timid Wake]
- Would not the child's heart break in despair when the first cold storm of the world sweeps over it, if the warm sunlight of love from the eyes of mother and father did not shine upon him like the soft reflection of divine light and love?
[ Break Child Cold Despair Did Divine Eyes Father First Heart Him Light Love Mother Over Reflection Shine Soft Storm Sunlight Sweeps Upon Warm World Would]
- Here we are, we're alone in the universe, there's no God, it just seems that it all began by something as simple as sunlight striking on a piece of rock. And here we are. We've only got ourselves. Somehow, we've just got to make a go of it. We've only ourselves.
[ Alone Began Go God Got Here Just Make Only Ourselves Piece Rock Seems Simple Somehow Something Striking Sunlight Universe]
- We were so far back in the woods, they almost had to pipe in sunlight.
[ Almost Back Far Had Pipe Sunlight Were Woods]
- I was a vegetarian until I started leaning toward the sunlight.
[ Leaning Started Sunlight Toward Until Vegetarian]
- I think of marriage as a garden. You have to tend to it. Respect it, take care of it, feed it. Make sure everyone is getting the right amount of, um, sunlight.
[ Amount Care Everyone Feed Garden Getting Make Marriage Respect Right Sunlight Sure Take Tend Think Um]
- The West is color. Its colors are animal rather than vegetable, the colors of earth and sunlight and ripeness.
[ Animal Color Colors Earth Rather Ripeness Sunlight Than Vegetable West]
- This sunlight linked me through the ages to that past consciousness.
[ Ages Consciousness Linked Past Sunlight Through]