- We accept it because we have seen the vision. We know that we cannot reap the harvest, but we hope that we may so well prepare the land and so diligently sow the seed that our successors may gather the ripened grain.
[ Accept Because Cannot Diligently Gather Grain Harvest Hope Know Land May Our Prepare Reap Ripened Seed Seen Sow Successors Vision Well]
- Doubtless there are things in nature which have not yet been seen. If an artist discovers them, he opens the way for his successors.
[ Artist Been Discovers Doubtless His Nature Opens Seen Successors Them Things Way Which Yet]
- Upon this the Hungarian ministers resigned, but the names submitted by the president of the council, at the demand of the king, were not approved of for successors.
[ Approved Council Demand Hungarian King Ministers Names President Resigned Submitted Successors Upon Were]
- Ballots are the rightful and peaceful successors to bullets.
[ Ballots Bullets Peaceful Rightful Successors]
- I am determined to hold on as long as possible, but if I should disappear, I should not have had the time to familiarize my successors with the necessary information.
[ Am Determined Disappear Familiarize Had Hold Information Long Necessary Possible Should Successors Time]
- Don't speak ill of your predecessors or successors. You didn't walk in their shoes.
[ Ill Predecessors Shoes Speak Successors Their Walk Your]
- Only when God was said to have died did various leaders, professions and sectors risk pushing themselves forward as successors.
[ Did Died Forward God Leaders Only Professions Pushing Risk Said Sectors Successors Themselves Various]
- If Germany, thanks to Hitler and his successors, were to enslave the European nations and destroy most of the treasures of their past, future historians would certainly pronounce that she had civilized Europe.
[ Certainly Civilized Destroy Enslave Europe European Future Germany Had His Historians Hitler Most Nations Past Pronounce She Successors Thanks Their Treasures Were Would]