David Attenborough - By a series of violent shocks, the nations in succession have struggled to shake off the Past, to reverse the action of Time and the verdict of success, and to rescue the world from the reign of the dead.
[ Action Dead Nations Off Past Reign Rescue Reverse Series Shake Shocks Struggled Success Succession Time Verdict Violent World]
Heather Matarazzo - Anyone who has ever struggled with poverty knows how extremely expensive it is to be poor.
[ Anyone Ever Expensive Extremely How Knows Poor Poverty Struggled]
Rachel True - I too have my own demons, and I have struggled. I've made my own mistakes, and I'm not proud of them.
[ Demons Made Mistakes Own Proud Struggled Them Too]
- I think that my biggest role models are people that have maybe struggled for a while and then finally gotten to their destination.
[ Biggest Destination Finally Gotten Maybe Models Role Struggled Their Then Think While]
- 'Twas drink made me fall in love, And love made me run into debt, And though I have struggled and struggled and strove, I cannot get out of them yet.
[ Cannot Debt Drink Fall Get Into Love Made Out Run Strove Struggled Them Though Twas Yet]
- I think people tend to see the bigger point, which is maybe not fitting in and feeling like you didn't have the childhood that you expected you would have, or that you felt lonely or struggled with drugs and alcohol or just that you were able to achieve your dreams.
[ Able Achieve Alcohol Bigger Childhood Dreams Expected Feeling Felt Fitting Just Lonely Maybe Point See Struggled Tend Think Were Which Would Your]
- Early in my career, I struggled with consistency, but I couldn't get more consistent than this year.
[ Career Consistency Consistent Early Get More Struggled Than Year]
- I started off as a model and struggled for some time until I got a break as an actress. I was too stubborn to let go and was sure I was in the right place at the right time. I just fought and I think that's how I am where I am today.
[ Actress Am Break Fought Go Got How Just Model Off Place Right Some Started Struggled Stubborn Sure Think Time Today Too Until Where]
- The third stage was the reaction that came when the body struggled to compensate for its ills - when, for instance, the white count not only returned to normal but increased to much higher than normal levels.
[ Body Came Compensate Count Higher Ills Increased Instance Levels Much Normal Only Reaction Returned Stage Struggled Than Third White]
- Will you, my countrymen, the descendants of these men, warmed by their blood, inheriting their language, and having the principles for which they struggled confided to your care, allow them to be violated in your hands?
[ Allow Blood Care Confided Countrymen Descendants Hands Having Language Men Principles Struggled Their Them These Violated Warmed Which Will Your]
- I struggled for 15 years in this business before Miami Vice came along.
[ Along Before Business Came Miami Struggled Vice Years]
- Often the hands will solve a mystery that the intellect has struggled with in vain.
[ Hands Intellect Mystery Often Solve Struggled Vain Will]
- I've struggled a lot for what I have today.
[ Lot Struggled Today]
- I was an outsider... but I was also sympathetic with people that were struggling to get up, because I struggled to get up.
[ Also Because Get Outsider Struggled Struggling Sympathetic Up Were]
- I've always struggled so much just to appreciate myself.
[ Always Appreciate Just Much Myself Struggled]
- I have always struggled to achieve excellence. One thing that cycling has taught me is that if you can achieve something without a struggle it's not going to be satisfying.
[ Achieve Always Cycling Excellence Going Satisfying Something Struggle Struggled Taught Thing Without]
- What motivated me? My mother. My mother was an immigrant woman, a peasant woman, struggled all her life, worked in the garment center.
[ Center Garment Her Immigrant Life Mother Motivated Peasant Struggled Woman Worked]
- I struggled with each of these studies and I was uncertain about what they meant, and often confused, and then I tried to put together what I was seeing.
[ Confused Each Meant Often Put Seeing Struggled Studies Then These Together Tried Uncertain]
- Liza is in the tabloids almost as much as our mother was. She has struggled with her own ghosts and shadows.
[ Almost Ghosts Her Liza Mother Much Our Own Shadows She Struggled Tabloids]
- For a long time, I really struggled with the idea of being an actor because I really felt that I should be in the Peace Corps.
[ Actor Because Being Corps Felt Idea Long Peace Really Should Struggled Time]
- When I finished the juniors I felt, perhaps for about a year and a half, that everything was going to be the same and that I would be able to go out there and win any match. But it wasn't the case. I struggled.
[ Able Any Case Everything Felt Finished Go Going Half Juniors Match Out Perhaps Same Struggled Win Would Year]
- I never struggled with injury problems because of my preparation - in particular my stretching.
[ Because Injury Never Particular Preparation Problems Stretching Struggled]
- As a person who has spent my career as a child psychologist and have dealt with many children who have struggled with many problems in families, I have seen families ripped apart by so many things that sometimes law has tried to deal with.
[ Apart Career Child Children Deal Dealt Families Law Many Person Problems Psychologist Ripped Seen Sometimes Spent Struggled Things Tried]
- Some words having to do with the death of the people in the World Trade Center attack had been added, and when I got to it, I had this overwhelmingly emotional experience. I struggled to get through the words; tears were streaming down my cheeks.
[ Added Attack Been Center Cheeks Death Down Emotional Experience Get Got Had Having Overwhelmingly Some Streaming Struggled Tears Through Trade Were Words World]
- I know my country has not perfected itself. At times, we've struggled to keep the promise of liberty and equality for all of our people. We've made our share of mistakes, and there are times when our actions around the world have not lived up to our best intentions.
[ Actions Around Best Country Equality Intentions Itself Keep Know Liberty Lived Made Mistakes Our Perfected Promise Share Struggled Times Up World]
- In the past I've had a bad injury, and then struggled when I've got back because I've been unfit.
[ Back Bad Because Been Got Had Injury Past Struggled Then Unfit]
- Could I say that the reason that I am here today, you know, from the mouth of the State Department itself, is: I should not be allowed to travel because I have struggled for years for the independence of the colonial peoples of Africa.
[ Africa Allowed Am Because Colonial Could Department Here Independence Itself Know Mouth Peoples Reason Say Should State Struggled Today Travel Years]
- It seems to be the fate of idealists to obtain what they have struggled for in a form which destroys their ideals.
[ Destroys Fate Form Idealists Ideals Obtain Seems Struggled Their Which]
- Only he can understand what a farm is, what a country is, who shall have sacrificed part of himself to his farm or country, fought to save it, struggled to make it beautiful. Only then will the love of farm or country fill his heart.
[ Beautiful Country Farm Fill Fought Heart Himself His Love Make Only Part Sacrificed Save Shall Struggled Then Understand Will]
- Throughout its history, the international Olympic Committee has struggled to spread its ideal of fraternity, friendship, peace and universal understanding.
[ Committee Fraternity Friendship History Ideal International Olympic Peace Spread Struggled Throughout Understanding Universal]
- I struggled many times when maybe it didn't look like I was struggling, and I had to work hard every day.
[ Day Every Had Hard Look Many Maybe Struggled Struggling Times Work]
- It was amazing to watch him in the darkroom at an advanced age, still get excited when the results were pleasing. He still struggled like we all do in the darkroom and he struggled behind the camera, and when he had a success he was beaming.
[ Advanced Age Amazing Behind Camera Darkroom Excited Get Had Him Pleasing Results Still Struggled Success Watch Were]
- The work of many of the greatest men, inspired by duty, has been done amidst suffering and trial and difficulty. They have struggled against the tide, and reached the shore exhausted.
[ Against Amidst Been Difficulty Done Duty Exhausted Greatest Inspired Many Men Reached Shore Struggled Suffering Tide Trial Work]
- I would vote for the man who's lived life, who's done different occupations, who's been out in the real world and struggled to make a living, struggled to raise a family, struggled with life as it exists. So I'd vote for experience, honest experience.
[ Been Different Done Exists Experience Family Honest Life Lived Living Make Man Occupations Out Raise Real Struggled Vote World Would]
- I've had a normal life, but I have struggled to get here. It hasn't been handed to me and it hasn't been easy.
[ Been Easy Get Had Handed Hasn Here Life Normal Struggled]
- I've struggled just as much as anyone else.
[ Anyone Else Just Much Struggled]
- This nation has always struggled with how it was going to deal with poor people and people of color. Every few years you will see some great change in the way that they approach this. We've had the war on poverty that never really got into waging a real war on poverty.
[ Always Approach Change Color Deal Every Few Going Got Great Had How Into Nation Never Poor Poverty Real Really See Some Struggled Waging War Way Will Years]
- For eons, humans have struggled to find less destructive ways of living together.
[ Destructive Find Humans Less Living Struggled Together Ways]
- No one could understand the bond between me and my brother. I struggled to understand the forces that drove his soul in one direction and mine in another.
[ Another Between Bond Brother Could Direction Drove Forces His Mine Soul Struggled Understand]
- I've struggled so hard to reign in my temper because it actually terrifies me.
[ Actually Because Hard Reign Struggled Temper Terrifies]