- I'm enormously proud of the fact that Star Trek has really not just sparked an interest, but encouraged, a few generations of people to go into the sciences.
[ Encouraged Enormously Fact Few Generations Go Interest Into Just Proud Really Sciences Sparked Star Trek]
- The really good idea is always traceable back quite a long way, often to a not very good idea which sparked off another idea that was only slightly better, which somebody else misunderstood in such a way that they then said something which was really rather interesting.
[ Always Another Back Better Else Good Idea Interesting Long Misunderstood Off Often Only Quite Rather Really Said Slightly Somebody Something Sparked Such Then Traceable Very Way Which]
- Ironically I think this is what sparked my interest in and passion for the NOAH, which is capable of creating all these old weird and wonderful sounds.
[ Capable Creating Interest Ironically Noah Old Passion Sounds Sparked These Think Weird Which Wonderful]
- I think the issue of clergy sexual abuse sparked people to look at their faith in a different way.
[ Abuse Clergy Different Faith Issue Look Sexual Sparked Their Think Way]
- America and its allies are engaged in a war against a terrorist movement that spans all corners of the globe. It is sparked by radical ideologues that breed hatred, oppression, and violence against all of their declared enemies.
[ Against Allies America Breed Corners Declared Enemies Engaged Globe Hatred Ideologues Movement Oppression Radical Spans Sparked Terrorist Their Violence War]
- I got a job with a law firm in Portland after a couple of years with Senator Muskie. But by then, my interest in politics had been sparked, through meeting Senator Muskie, through seeing what he did.
[ After Been Couple Did Firm Got Had Interest Job Law Meeting Politics Portland Seeing Senator Sparked Then Through Years]
- Rosa Parks was the queen mother of a movement whose single act of heroism sparked the movement for freedom, justice and equality. Her greatest contribution is that she told us a regular person can make a difference.
[ Act Contribution Difference Equality Freedom Greatest Her Heroism Justice Make Mother Movement Parks Person Queen Regular Rosa She Single Sparked Told Us Whose]
- The rising cost of prescription drugs has sparked a prairie fire that is spreading across our nation.
[ Across Cost Fire Nation Our Prairie Prescription Rising Sparked Spreading]