- You should never meet your heroes. Paul Newman... I was so excited about meeting him, but he turned up in shell suit bottoms, slippers, and a jumper. He was just so worn out and old, he wanted to go home.
[ Bottoms Excited Go Heroes Him Home Just Meet Meeting Never Newman Old Out Paul Shell Should Slippers Suit Turned Up Wanted Worn Your]
- It's easier to put on slippers than to carpet the whole world.
[ Carpet Easier Put Slippers Than Whole World]
- Richard was in heavy, heavy costume, he could hardly sit, you know, and I turned up and they put me in two layers of silk, so I played him much lighter - you know, floating around in a pair of slippers, a bit of a hippy.
[ Around Bit Costume Could Floating Hardly Heavy Him Hippy Know Layers Lighter Much Pair Played Put Richard Silk Sit Slippers Turned Two Up]
- Don't you stay at home of evenings? Don't you love a cushioned seat in a corner, by the fireside, with your slippers on your feet?
[ Corner Cushioned Evenings Feet Home Love Seat Slippers Stay Your]
- I'd better be on the road, or I'll be going nuts. I'm not the kind of guy who sits around with a pipe and slippers watching soap operas.
[ Around Better Going Guy Kind Nuts Operas Pipe Road Sits Slippers Soap Watching]