- He that struggles with us strengthens our nerves, and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
[ Antagonist Helper Nerves Our Sharpens Skill Strengthens Struggles Us]
- He that wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
[ Antagonist Helper Nerves Our Sharpens Skill Strengthens Us]
- Iron sharpens iron; scholar, the scholar.
[ Iron Scholar Sharpens]
- Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
[ Absence Love Presence Sharpens Strengthens]
- As the class struggle sharpens in the U.S. Marxism will come into its own as a great popular study.
[ Class Come Great Into Marxism Own Popular Sharpens Struggle Study Will]
- As selfishness and complaint pervert the mind, so love with its joy clears and sharpens the vision.
[ Clears Complaint Joy Love Mind Pervert Selfishness Sharpens Vision]
- The flame of anger, bright and brief, sharpens the barb of love.
[ Anger Barb Brief Bright Flame Love Sharpens]
- Solitude sharpens awareness of small pleasures otherwise lost.
[ Awareness Lost Otherwise Pleasures Sharpens Small Solitude]
- As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend.
[ Friend Iron Sharpens]
- The journalistic vision sharpens to the point of maximum impact every event, every individual and social configuration; but the honing is uniform.
[ Configuration Event Every Honing Impact Individual Journalistic Maximum Point Sharpens Social Uniform Vision]