Mel Blanc - Work while you work, play while you play - this is a basic rule of repressive self-discipline.
[ Basic Play Repressive Rule Self-Discipline While Work]
- Self-discipline is an act of cultivation. It require you to connect today's actions to tomorrow's results. There's a season for sowing a season for reaping. Self-discipline helps you know which is which.
[ Act Actions Connect Cultivation Helps Know Reaping Require Results Season Self-Discipline Sowing Today Tomorrow Which]
- One of our problems is our sense of discipline - dancers have an extraordinary sense of self-discipline.
[ Dancers Discipline Extraordinary Our Problems Self-Discipline Sense]
- For me it was perfect, because it wasn't a very competitive environment, and it was a studio program. They basically send you off, and say, bring us some work, and we'll help you improve it. It really rewarded self-discipline.
[ Basically Because Bring Competitive Environment Help Improve Off Perfect Program Really Rewarded Say Self-Discipline Send Some Studio Us Very Work]
- Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power.
[ Belt Both Efforts Firmly Leads Power Real Respect Self-Discipline Self-Respect Under Your Yourself]
- Everybody starts at the top, and then has the problem of staying there. Lasting accomplishment, however, is still achieved through a long, slow climb and self-discipline.
[ Accomplishment Achieved Climb Everybody However Lasting Long Problem Self-Discipline Slow Starts Staying Still Then Through Top]
- Self-denial and self-discipline, however, will be recognized as the outstanding qualities of a good soldier.
[ Good However Outstanding Qualities Recognized Self-Denial Self-Discipline Soldier Will]
- By constant self-discipline and self-control you can develop greatness of character.
[ Character Constant Develop Greatness Self-Control Self-Discipline]
- I can have incredible self-discipline. But see, I think it's obviously a form of stupidity.
[ Form Incredible Obviously See Self-Discipline Stupidity Think]
- We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.
[ Awful Come Dedication Determination Dreams Effort Into Lot Make Order Reality Self-Discipline Takes]
- The only discipline that lasts is self-discipline.
[ Discipline Lasts Only Self-Discipline]
- I think of discipline as the continual everyday process of helping a child learn self-discipline.
[ Child Continual Discipline Everyday Helping Learn Process Self-Discipline Think]
- With self-discipline most anything is possible.
[ Anything Most Possible Self-Discipline]
- In reading the lives of great men, I found that the first victory they won was over themselves... self-discipline with all of them came first.
[ Came First Found Great Lives Men Over Reading Self-Discipline Them Themselves Victory Won]