- For the poison of hatred seated near the heart doubles the burden for the one who suffers the disease; he is burdened with his own sorrow, and groans on seeing another's happiness.
[ Another Burden Burdened Disease Doubles Groans Happiness Hatred Heart His Near Own Poison Seated Seeing Sorrow Suffers]
- Mine are the deep-seated fears established when we are children, and they never quite go away: the fear of being helpless, the fear of being trapped, the fear of being out of control.
[ Away Being Children Control Deep-Seated Established Fear Fears Go Helpless Mine Never Out Quite Trapped]
- But I feel convinced, and I venture even to prophesy in this regard, that the time will come when there will also be a minister of peace in the cabinet, seated beside the ministers of war.
[ Also Beside Cabinet Come Convinced Even Feel Minister Ministers Peace Prophesy Regard Seated Time Venture War Will]
- I would have thought it possible to choose delegates for these larger conferences who, even if they could not speak the principal languages, could at least understand them or could have friends seated beside them who could keep them informed on essential points.
[ Beside Choose Conferences Could Delegates Essential Even Friends Informed Keep Languages Larger Least Points Possible Principal Seated Speak Them These Thought Understand Would]
- The poor monkey, quietly seated on the ground, seemed to be in sore trouble at this display of anger.
[ Anger Display Ground Monkey Poor Quietly Seated Seemed Sore Trouble]
- At a formal dinner party, the person nearest death should always be seated closest to the bathroom.
[ Always Bathroom Closest Death Dinner Formal Nearest Party Person Seated Should]
- I seated ugliness on my knee, and almost immediately grew tired of it.
[ Almost Grew Immediately Knee Seated Tired Ugliness]
- I have tried lately to read Shakespeare, and found it so intolerably dull that it nauseated me.
[ Dull Found Lately Nauseated Read Shakespeare Tried]
- The last eight years have created a lot of deep-seated hostility. People take political decisions very personally, and today there is a constant, ongoing attack, with one side or the other being maligned.
[ Attack Being Constant Created Decisions Deep-Seated Eight Hostility Last Lot Maligned Ongoing Other Personally Political Side Take Today Very Years]
- It makes no difference how deeply seated may be the trouble, how hopeless the outlook how muddled the tangle, how great the mistake. A sufficient realization of love will dissolve it all.
[ Deeply Difference Dissolve Great Hopeless How Love Makes May Mistake Muddled Outlook Realization Seated Sufficient Tangle Trouble Will]
- Did you know babies are nauseated by the smell of a clean shirt?
[ Babies Clean Did Know Nauseated Shirt Smell]
- You will be pleased to know I stand obediently for the national anthem, though of course I would defend your right to remain seated should you so decide.
[ Course Decide Defend Know National Pleased Remain Right Seated Should Stand Though Will Would Your]
- And you yourself always be seated at the middle fo the high table that your presence as lord or lady may appear openly to all, and that you may plainly see on either side all the service and all the faults.
[ Always Appear Either Faults High Lady Lord May Middle Openly Plainly Presence Seated See Service Side Table Your Yourself]
- Walt's idea was that - as soon as the people who were dining got through their main course. They were supposed to all be seated, served at the same time, when they got into the dessert.
[ Course Dessert Dining Got Idea Into Main Same Seated Served Soon Supposed Their Through Time Walt Were]
- The forces that are driving mankind toward unity and peace are deep-seated and powerful. They are material and natural, as well as moral and intellectual.
[ Deep-Seated Driving Forces Intellectual Mankind Material Moral Natural Peace Powerful Toward Unity Well]
- There's a deep-seated paranoia that Americans have about not being Americans or something.
[ Americans Being Deep-Seated Paranoia Something]
- Like Odysseus, the President looked wiser when he was seated.
[ Looked President Seated Wiser]
- Bigotry or prejudice in any form is more than a problem; it is a deep-seated evil within our society.
[ Any Bigotry Deep-Seated Evil Form More Our Prejudice Problem Society Than Within]
- He who is firmly seated in authority soon learns to think security, and not progress, the highest lesson in statecraft.
[ Authority Firmly Highest Learns Lesson Progress Seated Security Soon Statecraft Think]
- Bush's faith in the rightness of his strategy in the broader war is deep-seated. It is a product of faith.
[ Broader Bush Deep-Seated Faith His Product Rightness Strategy War]
- Deep-seated are the wounds of civil brawls.
[ Civil Deep-Seated Wounds]
- I spent an entire evening seated between Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly, being charmed from either side. It was pure Hollywood magic.
[ Astaire Being Between Charmed Either Entire Evening Fred Gene Hollywood Kelly Magic Pure Seated Side Spent]
- Some smart man once said that on the most exalted throne in the world, we are seated on nothing but our own arse.
[ Arse Exalted Man Most Nothing Once Our Own Said Seated Smart Some Throne World]
- The organizing principle, which according to an eternal law creates the different essential organs of the body, and animates them, is not itself seated in one particular organ.
[ According Animates Body Creates Different Essential Eternal Itself Law Organ Organizing Organs Particular Principle Seated Them Which]
- An Englishmen thinks seated; a Frenchmen standing; an American pacing, an Irishman, afterwards.
[ Afterwards American Englishmen Frenchmen Irishman Pacing Seated Standing Thinks]
- Ladies be seated, a laugh doesn't cost you a dime.
[ Cost Dime Ladies Laugh Seated]
- Ladies be seated, and let's have a wonderful time!
[ Ladies Seated Time Wonderful]
- Ladies be seated, the party has only begun.
[ Begun Ladies Only Party Seated]
- Seated one day at the organ, I was weary and ill at ease, and my fingers wandered idly over the noisy keys. It seemed the harmonious echo from our discordant life.
[ Day Discordant Ease Echo Fingers Harmonious Idly Ill Keys Life Noisy Organ Our Over Seated Seemed Wandered Weary]
- Be sincere; be brief; be seated.
[ Brief Seated Sincere]
- Watching President Obama apologize last week for America's arrogance - before a French audience that owes its freedom to the sacrifices of Americans - helped convince me that he has a deep-seated antipathy toward American values and traditions.
[ America American Americans Antipathy Apologize Arrogance Audience Before Convince Deep-Seated Freedom French Helped Last Obama Obama Owes President Sacrifices Toward Traditions Values Watching Week]
- How deeply seated in the human heart is the liking for gardens and gardening.
[ Deeply Gardening Gardens Heart How Human Liking Seated]
- You define a good flight by negatives: you didn't get hijacked, you didn't crash, you didn't throw up, you weren't late, you weren't nauseated by the food. So you are grateful.
[ Crash Define Flight Food Get Good Grateful Hijacked Late Nauseated Negatives Throw Up Weren]
- The seated lotus postures are an amazing way to go into meditation, or simply just to take a moment to ground oneself.
[ Amazing Go Ground Into Just Lotus Meditation Moment Oneself Postures Seated Simply Take Way]
- Oh that I were seated as high as my ambition, I'd place my naked foot on the necks of monarchs.
[ Ambition Foot High Monarchs Naked Necks Oh Place Seated Were]
- When Seymour saw me seated at the piano at that first rehearsal, he shouted: 'What's that kid doing here? Call your piano player and let's get started.'
[ Call Doing First Get Here Kid Piano Player Rehearsal Saw Seated Shouted Started Your]
- We are nauseated by the sight of trivial personalities decomposing in the eternity of print.
[ Eternity Nauseated Personalities Print Sight Trivial]