- One of the best temporary cures for pride and affectation is seasickness; a man who wants to vomit never puts on airs.
[ Affectation Airs Best Cures Man Never Pride Puts Seasickness Temporary Vomit Wants]
- I have always had school sickness, as others have seasickness. I cried when it was time to go back to school long after I was old enough to be ashamed of such behavior.
[ After Always Ashamed Back Behavior Cried Enough Go Had Long Old Others School Seasickness Sickness Such Time]
- Even when I have to write a simple letter I'm scared stiff as if faced with looming seasickness.
[ Even Faced Letter Looming Scared Seasickness Simple Stiff Write]
- It is too maddening. I've got to fly off, right now, to some devilish navy yard, three hours in a seasick steamer, and after being heartily sick, I'll have to speak three times, and then I'll be sick coming home. Still, who would not be sick for England?
[ After Being Coming Devilish England Fly Got Heartily Home Hours Maddening Navy Now Off Right Seasick Sick Some Speak Still Then Three Times Too Would Yard]
- A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree.
[ Cure Seasickness Sit Sure Tree Under]
- They were so exhausted and seasick and all they could do was crawl up those beaches. And thousands of them lay dead in no time at all. It's unthinkable.
[ Beaches Could Crawl Dead Exhausted Lay Seasick Them Those Thousands Time Unthinkable Up Were]
- God forbid you got seasick because there was no option to go back. So that really did force us to be a group.
[ Back Because Did Forbid Force Go God Got Group Option Really Seasick Us]