- It's extremely difficult to get these jobs because you can't get a job on a ship unless you have seaman's paper's, and you can't get seaman's papers unless you have a job on a ship. There had to be a way to break through the circle, and he was the one who arranged it for me.
[ Arranged Because Break Circle Difficult Extremely Get Had Job Jobs Paper Papers Seaman Ship These Through Unless Way]
- I sum up the prospects for 1967 in three short sentences. We are back on course. The ship is picking up speed. The economy is moving. Every seaman knows the command at such a moment: 'steady as she goes'.
[ Back Command Course Economy Every Goes Knows Moment Moving Picking Prospects Seaman Sentences She Ship Short Speed Steady Such Sum Three Up]
- That Seaman is a handsome young man but he spends too much time looking in his mirror rather than at the ball. You can't keep goal with hair like that.
[ Ball Goal Hair Handsome His Keep Looking Man Mirror Much Rather Seaman Spends Than Time Too Young]
- And Seaman, just like a falling oak, manages to change direction.
[ Change Direction Falling Just Manages Oak Seaman]
- The seaman tells stories of winds, the ploughman of bulls; the soldier details his wounds, the shepherd his sheep.
[ Bulls Details His Seaman Sheep Shepherd Soldier Stories Tells Winds Wounds]
- Every seaman is not only a navigator, but a merchant and also a soldier.
[ Also Every Merchant Navigator Only Seaman Soldier]
- I was a tried seaman when, for the first time, I set foot upon the soil of my country, and took up my residence where my people had lived for over two hundred years.
[ Country First Foot Had Hundred Lived Over Residence Seaman Set Soil Time Took Tried Two Up Upon Where Years]