Geezer Butler - Begin challenging your own assumptions. Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in awhile, or the light won't come in.
[ Assumptions Awhile Begin Challenging Come Every Light Off Once Own Scrub Them Windows Won World Your]
Gottfried Keller - Over the tops of it, beginning to dusk under a young white moon, trailed a wavering ghost of smoke, and at the end of it I came upon the Pocket Hunter making a dry camp in the friendly scrub.
[ Beginning Came Camp Dry Dusk End Friendly Ghost Hunter Making Moon Over Pocket Scrub Smoke Tops Under Upon Wavering White Young]
- I can't live without my beauty products. I love to be in my bathroom with my candles lit, morning, noon and night. I like taking hot baths and hot showers, using my body scrubs and lotions.
[ Bathroom Baths Beauty Body Candles Hot Lit Live Love Morning Night Noon Products Scrubs Showers Taking Using Without]
- I said, I'm on this TV show and I love doing it, but I don't want to be known always as the silly "Scrubs" guy... So part of me was like, You know what? Life's short. Let's go for it.
[ Always Doing Go Guy Know Known Life Love Part Said Scrubs Short Show Silly Tv Want]
- I thought it was going to take a lot more countdowns on the pad. We actually did scrub once, but I figured we'd scrub several times since it's a pretty complicated vehicle.
[ Actually Complicated Did Figured Going Lot More Once Pad Pretty Scrub Several Since Take Thought Times Vehicle]
- And from the first time I picked up a basketball at age eight - I had a lot of difficulty when I first picked up a basketball, because I was a scrub - there were things that I liked about it.
[ Age Basketball Because Difficulty Eight First Had Liked Lot Picked Scrub Things Time Up Were]
- She was scrubbing furiously at a line of grease spots which led from the stove towards the door to the dining-room. That was where Henry had held the platter tilted as he carried the steak in yesterday. And yet if she had warned him once about that, she had a thousand times!
[ Carried Door Furiously Grease Had Held Henry Him Led Line Once Platter Scrubbing She Spots Steak Stove Thousand Tilted Times Towards Warned Where Which Yesterday Yet]
- I never mind scrubbing floors, vacuuming or bending and carrying stuff. Each time I do it I think, this is instead of going to the gym.
[ Bending Carrying Each Floors Going Gym Instead Mind Never Scrubbing Stuff Think Time]
- I would love to have a photographic memory. It would come in handy with the rants I'm given on Scrubs... often on short notice!
[ Come Given Handy Love Memory Notice Often Photographic Scrubs Short Would]
- My idea of superwoman is someone who scrubs her own floors.
[ Floors Her Idea Own Scrubs Someone]
- Scrubbing floors and emptying bedpans has as much dignity as the Presidency.
[ Dignity Floors Much Presidency Scrubbing]
- I was raised by a single mother who made a way for me. She used to scrub floors as a domestic worker, put a cleaning rag in her pocketbook and ride the subways in Brooklyn so I would have food on the table. But she taught me as I walked her to the subway that life is about not where you start, but where you're going. That's family values.
[ Brooklyn Cleaning Domestic Family Floors Food Going Her Life Made Mother Pocketbook Put Raised Ride Scrub She Single Start Subway Table Taught Used Values Walked Way Where Worker Would]
- If a woman earned a dollar by scrubbing, her husband had a right to take the dollar and go and get drunk with it and beat her afterwards. It was his dollar.
[ Afterwards Beat Dollar Drunk Earned Get Go Had Her His Husband Right Scrubbing Take Woman]