- I am looking forward to going to Dubai because it gives us an opportunity to interact with each other. We can sit and enjoy each other's company. We can go out for a walk without worrying about shooting schedules.
[ Am Because Company Dubai Each Enjoy Forward Gives Go Going Interact Looking Opportunity Other Out Schedules Shooting Sit Us Walk Without Worrying]
- In America, they shoot budgets and schedules, and they don't shoot films any more. There's more opportunity in Europe to make films that at least have a purity of intent.
[ America Any Budgets Europe Films Intent Least Make More Opportunity Purity Schedules Shoot]
- The Ninety-Ninety Rule of Project Schedules - the first ninety percent of the task takes ninety percent of the time, and the last ten percent takes the other ninety percent.
[ First Last Ninety Other Percent Project Rule Schedules Takes Task Ten Time]
- I don't do interviews at all when I'm on tour, so this time, on a day off, I'll do that kind of thing a little bit. I don't do big promotion schedules, not when I'm touring.
[ Big Bit Day Interviews Kind Little Off Promotion Schedules Thing Time Tour Touring]
- This is the time it all starts, I'm telling you. Like, 16, I mean, forget it. You could just get beat up, you could go through these grueling schedules.
[ Beat Could Forget Get Go Grueling Just Mean Schedules Starts Telling These Through Time Up]
- I don't make my own schedule - it's constructed around my sons' school schedules.
[ Around Constructed Make Own Schedule Schedules School Sons]
- I just travel all the time. And I was just looking at the schedules now and starting the first week of October I will be every weekend with somebody at tournaments through Christmas. So it gets very difficult to just go away and not do that.
[ Away Christmas Difficult Every First Gets Go Just Looking Now October Schedules Somebody Starting Through Time Tournaments Travel Very Week Weekend Will]
- According to the U.S. Census, the most common reason people give for not voting is that they were too busy or had conflicting work or school schedules.
[ According Busy Census Common Conflicting Give Had Most Reason Schedules School Too Voting Were Work]
- We have a great time on that show, and we enjoy one another's company on stage and off. And sitcoms don't have bad schedules. We started out working five days a week, but now we're down to three.
[ Another Bad Company Days Down Enjoy Five Great Now Off Out Schedules Show Sitcoms Stage Started Three Time Week Working]
- When I was a kid, I went to the store and asked the guy, Do you have any toy train schedules?
[ Any Asked Guy Kid Schedules Store Toy Train Went]