- We cannot seek achievement for ourselves and forget about progress and prosperity for our community... Our ambitions must be broad enough to include the aspirations and needs of others, for their sakes and for our own.
[ Achievement Ambitions Aspirations Broad Cannot Community Enough Forget Include Must Needs Others Our Ourselves Own Progress Prosperity Sakes Seek Their]
- They didn't even like Margaret Thatcher but at least there was Margaret Thatcher. There have been women, you know, Sonia Gandhi for heaven's sakes in India.
[ Been Even Gandhi Heaven India Know Least Margaret Sakes Thatcher Women]
- What we're going to do is redouble our efforts on financial regulatory reform, because that has in it sensible things like say on pay, so at least the shareholders are minding the store, sensible things like saying, for heaven's sakes, compensation should be focused on - on long term, so that you don't have rewards for short-term risk-taking.
[ Because Compensation Efforts Financial Focused Going Heaven Least Long Minding Our Pay Reform Regulatory Rewards Risk-Taking Sakes Say Saying Sensible Shareholders Short-Term Should Store Term Things]
- A king is a thing men have made for their own sakes, for quietness sake. Just as in a family one man is appointed to buy the meat.
[ Appointed Buy Family Just King Made Man Meat Men Own Quietness Sake Sakes Their Thing]
- Remember, the Arctic didn't have any ice. And the Northwest Passage was wide open. They were raising grapes in Scotland for God sakes, had a huge winery. Iceland was a farming community. As some of the glaciers retreated they found villages that were covered with ice.
[ Any Arctic Community Covered Farming Found Glaciers God Grapes Had Huge Ice Iceland Northwest Open Passage Raising Remember Sakes Scotland Some Villages Were Wide]