- Only the more rugged mortals should attempt to keep up with current literature.
[ Attempt Current Keep Literature More Mortals Only Rugged Should Up]
- The only very rugged part of the route is in crossing the Big Horn mountain, which is about 30 miles wide.
[ Big Crossing Horn Miles Mountain Only Part Route Rugged Very Which Wide]
- Life was very simple. My parents had come from the North of England, which is a fairly rugged, bleak, hard-working part of England, and so there was not the expectation of luxury.
[ Bleak Come England Expectation Fairly Had Hard-Working Life Luxury North Parents Part Rugged Simple Very Which]
- The moon is very rugged.
[ Moon Rugged Very]
- Most artists like to think of themselves as rugged individualists, as independent characters.
[ Artists Characters Independent Individualists Most Rugged Themselves Think]
- A man should be rugged like Steve McQueen; the way he stands, like he's ready for something. Or he should be a man of the world like Dean Martin.
[ Dean Man Martin Mcqueen Ready Rugged Should Something Stands Steve Way World]
- My esoteric doctrine, is that if you entertain any doubt, it is safest to take the unpopular side in the first instance. Transit from the unpopular, is easy... but from the popular to the unpopular is so steep and rugged that it is impossible to maintain it.
[ Any Doctrine Doubt Easy Entertain Esoteric First Impossible Instance Maintain Popular Rugged Safest Side Steep Take Transit Unpopular]
- It is safest to take the unpopular side in the first instance. Transit from the unpopular is easy... but from the popular to the unpopular is so steep and rugged that it is impossible to maintain it.
[ Easy First Impossible Instance Maintain Popular Rugged Safest Side Steep Take Transit Unpopular]
- The child now shewed her a narrow and rugged descent, made by cutting the red clay and stones, of which the cliffs are here composed, into a sort of rude steps.
[ Child Clay Cliffs Composed Cutting Descent Her Here Into Made Narrow Now Red Rude Rugged Sort Steps Stones Which]