Walter Wager - An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.
[ Against Depending Dust Idea Magic Rubs Talent Turn]
- I can't live without my beauty products. I love to be in my bathroom with my candles lit, morning, noon and night. I like taking hot baths and hot showers, using my body scrubs and lotions.
[ Bathroom Baths Beauty Body Candles Hot Lit Live Love Morning Night Noon Products Scrubs Showers Taking Using Without]
- I said, I'm on this TV show and I love doing it, but I don't want to be known always as the silly "Scrubs" guy... So part of me was like, You know what? Life's short. Let's go for it.
[ Always Doing Go Guy Know Known Life Love Part Said Scrubs Short Show Silly Tv Want]
- But what is Hope? Nothing but the paint on the face of Existence; the least touch of truth rubs it off, and then we see what a hollow-cheeked harlot we have got hold of.
[ Existence Face Got Harlot Hold Hope Least Nothing Off Paint Rubs See Then Touch Truth]
- I think there is a certain sensibility to someone you are attracted to and when it rubs off that's good.
[ Attracted Certain Good Off Rubs Sensibility Someone Think]
- You just get the vibes of your surroundings and it rubs off on you.
[ Get Just Off Rubs Surroundings Vibes Your]
- Sentimentality is the only sentiment that rubs you the wrong way.
[ Only Rubs Sentiment Sentimentality Way Wrong]
- I would love to have a photographic memory. It would come in handy with the rants I'm given on Scrubs... often on short notice!
[ Come Given Handy Love Memory Notice Often Photographic Scrubs Short Would]
- My idea of superwoman is someone who scrubs her own floors.
[ Floors Her Idea Own Scrubs Someone]
- I guess my enthusiasm kind of rubs off on people.
[ Enthusiasm Guess Kind Off Rubs]
- One of your tasks is to separate the "personal" from the "substantive." The two can become confused, especially if someone rubs the President wrong.
[ Become Confused Especially Personal President Rubs Separate Someone Substantive Tasks Two Wrong Your]