Edward Gorey - As we all know, many people remain buried under tons of rubble and debris, waiting to be rescued. When we think of their suffering, we feel deeply and profoundly that we should be there, in Haiti, with them, trying our best to prevent death.
[ Best Buried Death Debris Deeply Feel Haiti Know Many Our Prevent Profoundly Remain Rescued Rubble Should Suffering Their Them Think Tons Trying Under Waiting]
- You have to give this much to the Luftwaffe: when it knocked down our buildings it did not replace them with anything more offensive than rubble. We did that.
[ Anything Buildings Did Down Give Knocked Luftwaffe More Much Offensive Our Replace Rubble Than Them]
- If you go on with this nuclear arms race, all you are going to do is make the rubble bounce.
[ Arms Bounce Go Going Make Nuclear Race Rubble]
- Bin Laden, who was in his country, attacked and damaged our Pentagon, and killed our soldiers right out here at the Pentagon. But his pentagon no longer exists. It is rubble.
[ Attacked Bin Country Damaged Exists Here His Killed Laden Longer Our Out Pentagon Right Rubble Soldiers]
- The clock of communism has stopped striking. But its concrete building has not yet come crashing down. For that reason, instead of freeing ourselves, we must try to save ourselves from being crushed by its rubble.
[ Being Building Clock Come Communism Concrete Crashing Crushed Down Freeing Instead Must Ourselves Reason Rubble Save Stopped Striking Try Yet]
- I became comfortable with what I knew would be the process of trying to pick up the pieces of brain that were in the rubble and tried to make some mosaic out of the pieces and that that would be the trajectory.
[ Became Brain Comfortable Knew Make Mosaic Out Pick Pieces Process Rubble Some Trajectory Tried Trying Up Were Would]