- Rockefeller once explained the secret of success. 'Get up early, work late - and strike oil.'
[ Early Explained Get Late Oil Once Rockefeller Secret Strike Success Up Work]
- I shall never forget the despair and agony on the parents' faces on the awful day of the funeral when the 13 little children, victims not only of John D. Rockefeller, but of the government of the state of Colorado were buried.
[ Agony Awful Buried Children Colorado Day Despair Faces Forget Funeral Government John Little Never Only Parents Rockefeller Shall State Victims Were]
- Bill Gates wants people to think he's Edison, when he's really Rockefeller. Referring to Gates as the smartest man in America isn't right... wealth isn't the same thing as intelligence.
[ America Bill Edison Gates Intelligence Man Really Referring Right Rockefeller Same Smartest Thing Think Wants Wealth]
- Cubism is still the most important art movement for the same reason that John D. is still the most important Rockefeller.
[ Art Cubism Important John Most Movement Reason Rockefeller Same Still]
- God almighty made women and the Rockefeller gang of thieves made the ladies.
[ Almighty Gang God Ladies Made Rockefeller Thieves Women]
- I had a sense of what leadership meant and what it could do for you. So am I surprised that I am sitting up here on the 62nd floor of Rockefeller Plaza? No.
[ Am Could Floor Had Here Leadership Meant Plaza Rockefeller Sense Sitting Surprised Up]
- John D. Rockefeller wanted to dominate oil, but Microsoft wants it all, you name it: cable, media, banking, car dealerships.
[ Banking Cable Car Dominate John Media Microsoft Name Oil Rockefeller Wanted Wants]
- Well, I know I worked for Governor Rockefeller the last time he ran for his fourth term, and I obviously ran against Governor Cuomo the time he ran for his fourth term.
[ Against Fourth Governor His Know Last Obviously Ran Rockefeller Term Time Well Worked]
- Father was the eldest son and the heir apparent, and he set the standard for being a Rockefeller very high, so every achievement was taken for granted and perfection was the norm.
[ Achievement Apparent Being Eldest Every Father Granted Heir High Norm Perfection Rockefeller Set Son Standard Taken Very]