- Our military should spare no expense to ensure the safety of our troops, particularly as they confront a hostile insurgency and roadside bombs throughout Iraq.
[ Bombs Confront Ensure Expense Hostile Insurgency Iraq Military Our Particularly Roadside Safety Should Spare Throughout Troops]
- The weeping voices rise straight up and strike the clouds. A passer-by at the roadside asks a conscript why, The conscript answers only that drafting happens often.
[ Answers Asks Clouds Drafting Happens Often Only Rise Roadside Straight Strike Up Voices Weeping Why]
- I could do terrible things to people who dump unwanted animals by the roadside.
[ Animals Could Dump Roadside Terrible Things Unwanted]
- I don't know of any wrestler who hasn't, at one time or another, been with a fan. One time I met a woman at a match in Tennessee, and afterward we went to a little roadside motel. We checked in, went to the room, and enjoyed each other for an hour or so.
[ Afterward Another Any Been Checked Each Enjoyed Fan Hasn Hour Know Little Match Met Motel Other Roadside Room Tennessee Time Went Woman Wrestler]
- You can't give up something you really believe in for financial reasons. If you die by the roadside - so be it. But at least you know you've tried. Ten minutes in the music scene was the equal of one hundred years outside of it.
[ Believe Die Equal Financial Give Hundred Know Least Minutes Music Outside Really Reasons Roadside Scene Something Ten Tried Up Years]
- Life is a pilgrimage. The wise man does not rest by the roadside inns. He marches direct to the illimitable domain of eternal bliss, his ultimate destination.
[ Bliss Destination Direct Does Domain Eternal His Inns Life Man Marches Pilgrimage Rest Roadside Ultimate Wise]