Thomas D'Evelyn - I have always thought it morally unacceptable to kill stories, not to run stories, that people have risked their lives to get.
[ Always Get Kill Lives Morally Risked Run Stories Their Thought Unacceptable]
- What would I have done if I'd been put to the test? Would I have risked my own life for people I hardly knew? Probably, I would have looked the other way at best or become another apologist for evil at worst.
[ Another Become Been Best Done Evil Hardly Knew Life Looked Other Own Probably Put Risked Test Way Worst Would]
- Each of us, having received several hundred dollars, we passed the time gloriously, spending our money freely - never thinking that our lives were risked gaining it.
[ Dollars Each Freely Gaining Gloriously Having Hundred Lives Money Never Our Passed Received Risked Several Spending Thinking Time Us Were]
- There is no glory in war, yet from the blackness of its history, there emerge vivid colours of human character and courage. Those who risked their lives to help their friends.
[ Blackness Character Colours Courage Emerge Friends Glory Help History Human Lives Risked Their Those Vivid War Yet]
- It was to carry the American democratic journey beyond these failings that Black citizens and civil rights workers risked unemployment, violence and death.
[ American Beyond Black Carry Citizens Civil Death Democratic Failings Journey Rights Risked These Unemployment Violence Workers]
- Money, again, has often been a cause of the delusion of the multitudes. Sober nations have all at once become desperate gamblers, and risked almost their existence upon the turn of a piece of paper.
[ Again Almost Become Been Cause Delusion Desperate Existence Gamblers Money Multitudes Nations Often Once Paper Piece Risked Sober Their Turn Upon]
- Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.
[ Certain Experience Flavor Fought Life Never Protected Risked Sheltered Those]