- In recompense, envy may be the subtlest - perhaps I should say the most insidious - of the seven deadly sins.
[ Deadly Envy Insidious May Most Perhaps Recompense Say Seven Should Sins Subtlest]
- Perhaps women have always been in closer contact with reality than men: it would seem to be the just recompense for being deprived of idealism.
[ Always Been Being Closer Contact Deprived Idealism Just Men Perhaps Reality Recompense Seem Than Women Would]
- To be remembered after we are dead, is but poor recompense for being treated with contempt while we are living.
[ After Being Contempt Dead Living Poor Recompense Remembered Treated While]
- May be is very well, but Must is the master. It is my duty to show justice without recompense.
[ Duty Justice Master May Must Recompense Show Very Well Without]
- True charity is the desire to be useful to others with no thought of recompense.
[ Charity Desire Others Recompense Thought True Useful]