Frederick P. Brooks, Jr. - One of the processes of your life is to constantly break down that inferiority, to constantly reaffirm that I Am Somebody.
[ Am Break Constantly Down Inferiority Life Processes Reaffirm Somebody Your]
George Stephanopoulos - Today, I, too, wish to reaffirm that I intend to continue on the path toward improved relations and friendship with the Jewish people, following the decisive lead given by John Paul II.
[ Continue Decisive Following Friendship Given Ii Improved Intend Jewish John Lead Path Paul Reaffirm Relations Today Too Toward Wish]
- I talked about 12 to 18 months, and that's about reaffirming our foundation for sustained growth: getting the discipline back, getting the basics right, getting the customer focus back... so by the end of next year, I hope most of that's in place.
[ Back Basics Customer Discipline End Focus Foundation Getting Growth Hope Months Most Next Our Place Reaffirming Right Sustained Talked Year]
- We stand with the people of Taiwan and their democratic ways, and I am proud to be a part of reaffirming the unwavering commitment to the Taiwan Relations Act by the United States Congress.
[ Act Am Commitment Congress Democratic Part Proud Reaffirming Relations Stand States Taiwan Their United Unwavering Ways]
- The American people likewise want to see enforcement first, no tricks, no triggers, no amnesty, enforcing existing laws and closing loopholes to reaffirm that our great Republic is, in fact, a nation of laws.
[ American Amnesty Closing Enforcement Enforcing Existing Fact First Great Laws Likewise Loopholes Nation Our Reaffirm Republic See Tricks Triggers Want]
- From Watergate we learned what generations before us have known; our Constitution works. And during Watergate years it was interpreted again so as to reaffirm that no one - absolutely no one - is above the law.
[ Above Absolutely Again Before Constitution During Generations Interpreted Known Law Learned Our Reaffirm Us Watergate Works Years]
- I would like to solemnly reaffirm, that poverty is not a fatality.
[ Fatality Poverty Reaffirm Solemnly Would]
- However, while we should certainly celebrate the demise of overt official racism, we must also critically examine where we are at this historical moment, recognize the many challenges ahead and reaffirm our commitment to making Brown v. Board a reality.
[ Ahead Also Board Brown Celebrate Certainly Challenges Commitment Critically Demise Examine Historical However Making Many Moment Must Official Our Overt Racism Reaffirm Reality Recognize Should Where While]
- When you use words, you're able to keep your mind alive. Writing is my way of reaffirming my own existence.
[ Able Alive Existence Keep Mind Own Reaffirming Use Way Words Writing Your]
- It's meant to reaffirm the validity of that music - clean, minimalist, honest, classic music.
[ Classic Clean Honest Meant Minimalist Music Reaffirm Validity]