- I think these movies are as much for people of that time as for people who weren't born. For people who weren't born, they see how leaders must act under a crisis situation, not trying to be re-elected or not trying to check polls, that they go from their gut check.
[ Act Born Check Crisis Go Gut How Leaders Movies Much Must Polls Re-Elected See Situation Their These Think Time Trying Under Weren]
- In America, politicians do whatever to get re-elected, and a lot of decisions that were being made at that time by Kennedy were certain not to get him re-elected.
[ America Being Certain Decisions Get Him Kennedy Lot Made Politicians Re-Elected Time Were Whatever]
- If Ralph Nader runs, President Bush is going to be re-elected, and if Ralph Nader doesn't run, President Bush is going to be re-elected. We're going to run on the president's strong and principled leadership and his positive agenda for a second term.
[ Agenda Bush Going His Leadership Nader Positive President Principled Ralph Re-Elected Run Runs Second Strong Term]
- My goal was never to get re-elected.
[ Get Goal Never Re-Elected]
- Bill and Hillary Clinton have one central idea in their uncluttered, ambitious minds: Hillary in 2008. Let Bush get re-elected, use the '04 primaries and general election to clean out the underbrush of competing Democratic candidates, and proceed unimpeded to the '08 nomination.
[ Ambitious Bill Bush Candidates Central Clean Clinton Competing Democratic Election General Get Hillary Idea Minds Nomination Out Primaries Proceed Re-Elected Their Use]
- My belief is the majority of people in politics are just interested in pursuing this career in politics, and doing what's necessary to get themselves re-elected. And if that happens to coincide with the public good, great. But if it doesn't, the public good loses out.
[ Belief Career Coincide Doing Get Good Great Happens Interested Just Loses Majority Necessary Out Politics Public Pursuing Re-Elected Themselves]
- Mr. President, I believe your real problem is that you have somehow been unable to realize that you have won, not only won, but been re-elected by a tremendous margin.
[ Been Believe Margin Mr Only President Problem Re-Elected Real Realize Somehow Tremendous Unable Won Your]
- If you think too much about being re-elected, it is very difficult to be worth re-electing.
[ Being Difficult Much Re-Elected Think Too Very Worth]