- From the heights of these pyramids, forty centuries look down on us.
[ Centuries Down Forty Heights Look Pyramids These Us]
- Today the traveller on the Nile enters a wonderland at whose gates rise the colossal pyramids of which he has had visions perhaps from earliest childhood.
[ Childhood Colossal Earliest Enters Gates Had Nile Perhaps Pyramids Rise Today Traveller Visions Which Whose Wonderland]
- We are laying the foundations of a government, which we hope may outlast the Pyramids.
[ Foundations Government Hope Laying May Outlast Pyramids Which]
- When we find something new at Giza, we announce it to the world. The Sphinx and the Pyramids are world treasures. We are the guardian's of these treasures, but they belong to the world.
[ Announce Belong Find Guardian New Pyramids Something Sphinx Sphinx These Treasures World]
- Even the pyramids might one day disappear, but not the Palestinians longing for their homeland.
[ Day Disappear Even Homeland Longing Might Palestinians Pyramids Their]
- They say the Pharaohs built the pyramids Do you think one Pharaoh dropped one bead of sweat? We built the pyramids for the Pharaohs and we're building for them yet.
[ Building Built Dropped Pyramids Say Sweat Them Think Yet]