- Property may be destroyed and money may lose its purchasing power; but, character, health, knowledge and good judgement will always be in demand under all conditions.
[ Always Character Conditions Demand Destroyed Good Health Judgement Knowledge Lose May Money Power Property Purchasing Under Will]
- Use the same measure for selling that you use for purchasing.
[ Measure Purchasing Same Selling Use]
- I saw a boy of the crew purchasing javelins of them with bits of platters and broken glass.
[ Bits Boy Broken Crew Glass Purchasing Saw Them]
- It has now been over 7 years since Congress last raised the minimum wage to its current level of $5.15 per hour. Since that last increase, Congress's failure to adjust the wage for inflation has reduced the purchasing power of the minimum wage to record low levels.
[ Adjust Been Congress Current Failure Hour Increase Inflation Last Level Levels Low Minimum Now Over Per Power Purchasing Raised Record Reduced Since Wage Years]
- If you print money like in Zimbabwe... the purchasing power of money goes down, and the standards of living go down, and eventually, you have a civil war.
[ Civil Down Eventually Go Goes Living Money Power Print Purchasing Standards War Zimbabwe]
- The price of imported oil in the US doubled between summer 2003 and summer 2005, reducing consumers' purchasing power by more than 1 per cent of gross domestic product.
[ Between Cent Consumers Domestic Doubled Gross Imported More Oil Per Power Price Product Purchasing Reducing Summer Than Us]
- The greatly increased consumption of alcoholic beverages is very largely a direct result of the increased purchasing power created by wartime expenditures.
[ Alcoholic Beverages Consumption Created Direct Expenditures Greatly Increased Largely Power Purchasing Result Very Wartime]
- The biggest share of U.S. exports to the six CAFTA nations is not the traditional job-creation kind. These are products that are not consumed in the purchasing nations.
[ Biggest Cafta Consumed Exports Kind Nations Products Purchasing Share Six These Traditional]
- The price of every thing rises and falls from time to time and place to place; and with every such change the purchasing power of money changes so far as that thing goes.
[ Change Changes Every Falls Far Goes Money Place Power Price Purchasing Rises Such Thing Time]
- In providing this $5,000 tax credit for those purchasing rural homes, we're offering an important incentive to encourage people to live in smaller communities - and perhaps even stay in a community they might be considering leaving.
[ Communities Community Considering Credit Encourage Even Homes Important Incentive Leaving Live Might Offering Perhaps Providing Purchasing Rural Smaller Stay Tax Those]
- Sometimes, instead of purchasing a commodity out and out, people want to buy only the use of it, for a longer or shorter period. The price paid for such temporary use is commonly called hire.
[ Buy Called Commodity Commonly Hire Instead Longer Only Out Paid Period Price Purchasing Shorter Sometimes Such Temporary Use Want]
- Consumers have not been told effectively enough that they have huge power and that purchasing and shopping involve a moral choice.
[ Been Choice Consumers Effectively Enough Huge Involve Moral Power Purchasing Shopping Told]
- Purchasing power is a license to purchase power.
[ License Power Purchase Purchasing]
- Furthermore, there is no good ethical or economic reason for asking workmen and current producers to forego all economic gain in order to increase the purchasing power of all the wealth accumulated in past years.
[ Accumulated Asking Current Economic Ethical Forego Furthermore Gain Good Increase Order Past Power Producers Purchasing Reason Wealth Workmen Years]
- That it is logical, fair and reasonable to maintain the purchasing power of an hour's work in terms of goods and services the employee must purchase in his daily living.
[ Daily Employee Fair Goods His Hour Living Logical Maintain Must Power Purchase Purchasing Reasonable Services Terms Work]