- We've pumped waste into cavities in solid rock and found that it spread through the rock.
[ Found Into Pumped Rock Solid Spread Through Waste]
- So, we have to get up and get pumped up for each day.
[ Day Each Get Pumped Up]
- Since a month, two months ago, you know, I've started hitting the ball well. I'm playing some really good tennis. That really helps. I sort of have to motivate myself to get pumped up. It really helps my game a lot.
[ Ago Ball Game Get Good Helps Hitting Know Lot Month Months Motivate Myself Playing Pumped Really Since Some Sort Started Tennis Two Up Well]
- We consume about 25 percent of the world's oil every year, but we only have reserves, including that which has not been pumped, of about 3 percent of the oil reserves in the world.
[ Been Consume Every Including Oil Only Percent Pumped Reserves Which World Year]
- The United States' gasoline industry, as Hurricanes Katrina and Rita demonstrated, is remarkably fragile. And the process of how oil is pumped from the ground, turned into gasoline and distributed to consumers is complicated.
[ Complicated Consumers Demonstrated Distributed Fragile Gasoline Ground How Hurricanes Industry Into Katrina Oil Process Pumped Remarkably Rita States Turned United]
- There is no question you get pumped up by the recognition. Then a self-loathing sets in when you realise you're enjoying it.
[ Enjoying Get Pumped Question Realise Recognition Self-Loathing Sets Then Up]