Hugh Sidey - As can be seen even by this limited number of examples proteins carry out amazingly diverse functions.
[ Amazingly Carry Diverse Even Examples Functions Limited Number Out Proteins Seen]
Sylvia Sidney - In many biological structures proteins are simply components of larger molecular machines.
[ Biological Components Larger Machines Many Molecular Proteins Simply Structures]
Paul Signac - Proteins are the machinery of living tissue that builds the structures and carries out the chemical reactions necessary for life.
[ Builds Carries Chemical Life Living Machinery Necessary Out Proteins Reactions Structures Tissue]
Norodom Sihanouk - The basic structure of proteins is quite simple: they are formed by hooking together in a chain discrete subunits called amino acids.
[ Acids Amino Basic Called Chain Discrete Formed Hooking Proteins Quite Simple Structure Together]
Kay Thompson - By then, I was making the slow transition from classical biochemistry to molecular biology and becoming increasingly preoccupied with how genes act and how proteins are made.
[ Act Becoming Biochemistry Biology Classical Genes How Increasingly Made Making Molecular Preoccupied Proteins Slow Then Transition]
- I have a chef who makes sure that I'm getting the right amounts of carbs, proteins and fats throughout the day to keep me at my max performance level.
[ Amounts Carbs Chef Day Fats Getting Keep Level Makes Max Performance Proteins Right Sure Throughout]
- Owing to the difficulty of dealing with substances of high molecular weight we are still a long way from having determined the chemical characteristics and the constitution of proteins, which are regarded as the principal con-stituents of living organisms.
[ Characteristics Chemical Constitution Dealing Determined Difficulty Having High Living Long Molecular Organisms Owing Principal Proteins Regarded Still Substances Way Weight Which]
- And of course, identifying all human genes and proteins will have great medical significance.
[ Course Genes Great Human Identifying Medical Proteins Significance Will]
- A boxer's diet should be low in fat and high in proteins and sugar. Therefore you should eat plenty of lean meat, milk, leafy vegetables, and fresh fruit and ice cream for sugar.
[ Boxer Cream Diet Eat Fat Fresh Fruit High Ice Lean Low Meat Milk Plenty Proteins Should Sugar Therefore Vegetables]
- I don't combine proteins and carbohydrates.
[ Carbohydrates Combine Proteins]